Ab kya karein
He is doing it so well ke u cant ignore him

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Omair ki itni tareefein

sano ki to eid hogayi πŸ˜†

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am sorry I am in the minority here but I am not liking the serial. In fact I am surprised and shocked to see that the story and characters have no depth. Neither there are meaningful dialogues. I cant believe its from the same writer who wrote Dumpukht. In Dumpukht the girl stood firm on her ground, it was a heroic character with so much depth in simple dialogues.

Heer is one of the worst main characters in any serial I have watched in my entire life. I understand not every character could follow the same trajectory but Heer's decisions don't make sense to me. She marries Jamal in a hurry, wanted to elope and then vanished all of a sudden (for Jamal) when she was forced to travel with Qaiser and Jamal was offering prayers. Now she is putting everything on him. If he wanted to face the situation instead of running away that was a bad move according to Heer but what she herself is doing; living with Na Mahram and not telling anyone that she is already married. That's fine according to her. On top of that if she was that resentful she didn't even ask for closure and asked for divorce or informed him that she will go and file Khula if he doesn't divorce her.

On the other hand Shahmeer after getting rejected by his girlfriend wants to take forward his relation with Heer πŸ˜• It's just because his girlfriend rejected the idea of being fooled again. He wants to consummate his marriage and now Heer realizes all of a sudden that she needs divorce from Jamal to get intimate with Shahmeer πŸ˜• Does it really make sense? I mean come on! Its one thing to make characters negative and another thing to justify wrong deeds of your female lead due to 'halaat' and 'izzat'. I can go on and on ranting against this whole concept of 'might is right'.

Bilal looks gorgeous and that's it. I hope he choses better projects with sensible characters for the next time now when he is being admired and enjoys quite a following.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

I am sorry I am in the minority here but I am not liking the serial.

Your opinion is as important as anyone else's and I agree with two things you have said , about Shahmeer , even I am surprised that he is saying that he is back because of Heer , he came back because his girlfriend dumped him , this character so far has not shown any guts at all...I hope he stands up to his brother in the end .

And Jamal ( Bilal ) is looking awesome and acting very well.

I hope the writers and the director read our comments here .

Tanyaz thumbnail
I want Jamal and Heer to be together in the end and also I want Qaiser's wife to leave him .She is a nice lady who deserves a better human being
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Your opinion is as important as anyone else's and I agree with two things you have said , about Shahmeer , even I am surprised that he is saying that he is back because of Heer , he came back because his girlfriend dumped him , this character so far has not shown any guts at all...I hope he stands up to his brother in the end .

And Jamal ( Bilal ) is looking awesome and acting very well.

I hope the writers and the director read our comments here .

I need to fangirl over him in that white shirt 😳 My God! Such gorgeousness ☺️
Tanyaz thumbnail
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Im not really into the show lol I watch it for Omair Rana scenes n then skimming through the other scenes

Bachata bilal dono dramoan mein Omair Rana ki wajah se heroine se door hai

Btw I have some weird feeling that Qaisar ki girlfriend aagar ayi to Sonia Mishal hogi
Petah ni kyon aisa lagta hai mujhay
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

I am sorry I am in the minority here but I am not liking the serial. In fact I am surprised and shocked to see that the story and characters have no depth. Neither there are meaningful dialogues. I cant believe its from the same writer who wrote Dumpukht. In Dumpukht the girl stood firm on her ground, it was a heroic character with so much depth in simple dialogues.

Heer is one of the worst main characters in any serial I have watched in my entire life. I understand not every character could follow the same trajectory but Heer's decisions don't make sense to me. She marries Jamal in a hurry, wanted to elope and then vanished all of a sudden (for Jamal) when she was forced to travel with Qaiser and Jamal was offering prayers. Now she is putting everything on him. If he wanted to face the situation instead of running away that was a bad move according to Heer but what she herself is doing; living with Na Mahram and not telling anyone that she is already married. That's fine according to her. On top of that if she was that resentful she didn't even ask for closure and asked for divorce or informed him that she will go and file Khula if he doesn't divorce her.

On the other hand Shahmeer after getting rejected by his girlfriend wants to take forward his relation with Heer πŸ˜• It's just because his girlfriend rejected the idea of being fooled again. He wants to consummate his marriage and now Heer realizes all of a sudden that she needs divorce from Jamal to get intimate with Shahmeer πŸ˜• Does it really make sense? I mean come on! Its one thing to make characters negative and another thing to justify wrong deeds of your female lead due to 'halaat' and 'izzat'. I can go on and on ranting against this whole concept of 'might is right'.

Bilal looks gorgeous and that's it. I hope he choses better projects with sensible characters for the next time now when he is being admired and enjoys quite a following.

I totally agree that most of Heer's decisions don't make sense. In fact, she's a flawed character and not righteous by any means. Most of what you said about her is completely true πŸ˜† tbh, i still doubt she actually loved Jamal or was he just her escape plan because it seemed like she ws enamored by him and then because of halaat she jumped the gun and decided to marry him.

But her decision's that don't make sense, make her a realistic heroine. she acts before she thinks (for the most part) ...her heart dictates what she does and that's why she makes such emotional decisions. and then she laments over them.

😳
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know how Heer wants to stay in an illegal marriage for her parents izzat..πŸ˜”
So far Heer was not in any illegal physical relation with Shameer because Shameer was involved with other girl..that means Heer and her parents doesn't even cared for religion instead chose Izzat over sin..eh!!!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Neel. It is true but sad that most of us fear society more than Allah.