Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am so fed up with the character of Heer. Seriously ye kya bakwas chal rhi hai yaar. Sirf Bilal ki wja se tolerate krna parr rha hai. Such a shameful shameful character of Heer. Its getting sickening now!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Im hating qaisar now how openly he said he was cheating on his wife when talking to shameer
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ sano..Omair really looks very handsome in this drama and tall too
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: nep3

Yes. he looks very tall. he reminds me of Amitabh Bachchan.😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's show was good as well. What I am liking a lot is that even in the 16th show it is difficult to say what will happen .
Felt so bad for both the lovers . I completely understand why Heer has given up on her love and wants Jamal as far away from her as possible . Also understand why Jamal is not accepting the situation , love has made him blind and he cannot see that it is his life that will be in biggest danger if Heer and him run away to his village ..

Faryah's dialogues were good too , she did right by leaving Shahmeer .

For me the biggest villain of the show. was Qaiser but not anymore, Qaser is what he is ( and yup he is looking good in this show , much better than Rangreza ) for me the biggest villain of the show is now Heer's mother ...What a hypocritical person she is , she herself had a love marriage and is now forcing her daughter to live a life without love and that is wrong .

For now I think Heer did the right thing by disassociating herself from Jamal , it is next to impossible for them to be together now . Their destiny has to change for things to work out for them if they are meant to be together .

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
The show is doing well, almost all the episodes have more than a million views . 😊
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes he do.. i guess its coz of the salwar kameez

he doesnt look that tall in orungreza

but in piya bedardi due to the coat and tip top style he looked super handsome and tall..
tall fair handsome

Originally posted by: nep3

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im liking the plot; and the performances of all the actors esp for the past few episodes.
Eager to see how the story will go forward.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Im liking the plot; and the performances of all the actors esp for the past few episodes.

Eager to see how the story will go forward.

Performances have been consistently good ...I didn't like Heer's dad's work that much , looked a little OTT but other than him everyone is doing superb work , even Amma Ji , Wow, how she talks anther piercing looks ...Qaiser , his personality and that attitude he has can intimidate people .

Jamal and Heer have been brilliant throughout . The last scene today was so good , you could feel their love and pain in their eyes , how Heer fell down when she saw him and how he was trying to convince her to come , talented young people both of them .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Omair ki itni tareefein
sano ki to eid hogayi 😆