Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Heer was going through many emotions in past , she was angry with her parents , let down by her dad and also she was in love with Jamal ... then so much happened , the accident changed everything and she was forced into doing another Nikah in this feudal family .

Because of her Jamal's life has been ruined . I think what she will try to do now is ( when she seesJamal ) is to try and make sure that he is safe and somehow forgets about her and start a new life

So I feel she will tell Jamal to forget about her completely as the family in which she is will probably kill him if they find out about her Nikah . Even Mariam will tell Jamal that it is best for him to forget about Heer
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Heer was going through many emotions in past , she was angry with her parents , let down by her dad and also she was in love with Jamal ... then so much happened , the accident changed everything and she was forced into doing another Nikah in this feudal family .

Because of her Jamal's life has been ruined . I think what she will try to do now is ( when she seesJamal ) is to try and make sure that he is safe and somehow forgets about her and start a new life

So I feel she will tell Jamal to forget about her completely as the family in which she is will probably kill him if they find out about her Nikah . Even Mariam will tell Jamal that it is best for him to forget about Heer

Forgetting Heer is not going to delete the Nikkah...and I hate to see Jamal is divorcing Heer or Heer seeking divorce from Jamal !

I thought Heer will ask her brother in law for Jamal's life, instead she asked for her husband to go to China...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

What? China? 😲
I didn't watch this episode yet. but I am shocked to see Heer wasting her only wish on Shahmeer. πŸ₯Ί Well. I hope he goes and never returns back . πŸ˜† Also what about his ladylove? played by Beenish (Durkhane),🀒this actress has the same expressions in each charater she playes, positive or negative..she's boring.😡
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Forgetting Heer is not going to delete the Nikkah...and I hate to see Jamal is divorcing Heer or Heer seeking divorce from Jamal !

I thought Heer will ask her brother in law for Jamal's life, instead she asked for her husband to go to China...

Heer did not ask for Jamal's life because she does not think that his life is in danger , for her he is someone who ran away from her and never is going to come back . Shahmeer going to China is good for Heer , first she will help him to get back to his love and at least his life will not be ruined and second he will stay away from her . She is an already married girl so she cannot have a physical relation with anyone else but her husband so it is best if Shahmeer goes to his girlfriend .

I think Heer should try to convince Jamal to leave her and forget about her . Even if they try to escape right now for how long can they keep running away . Jamal is safe only as long as he is away from Heer .

I think she will try to tell Jamal to divorce her and forget they ever had anything with each other .

But I feel that Jamal will agree to leave her but he will not completely finish his relationship with her .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think Heer should try to convince Jamal to leave her and forget about her . Even if they try to escape right now for how long can they keep running away . Jamal is safe only as long as he is away from Heer .

I think she will try to tell Jamal to divorce her and forget they ever had anything with each other .

But I feel that Jamal will agree to leave her but he will not completely finish his relationship with her .

That will be very mean of her! She forced herself on Jamal when he was a simpleton guy and then opted for Nikah..his father beat him up like animals he met with an accident losing balance and she married again for the sake of her father πŸ˜• Now telling Jamal to leave her and give her divorce so she can marry and live peacefully with Shahmir and his uneducated family!! πŸ₯± That's social injustice at its peak just because Jamal doesn't have Bureaucratic father to support him up or a weird brother who is going around threatening people πŸ‘ wow what a great message!!
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

That will be very mean of her! She forced herself on Jamal when he was a simpleton guy and then opted for Nikah..his father beat him up like animals he met with an accident losing balance and she married again for the sake of her father πŸ˜• Now telling Jamal to leave her and give her divorce so she can marry and live peacefully with Shahmir and his uneducated family!! πŸ₯± That's social injustice at its peak just because Jamal doesn't have Bureaucratic father to support him up or a weird brother who is going around threatening people πŸ‘ wow what a great message!!

We are only predicting here , I am sure there will be many twists and turns . I think Heer will ask Jamal to leave more so for his own safety than anything else , this feudal family will get him killed otherwise , they are very stubborn and dangerous people . Even Mariam has suggested Jamal to forget about Heer . Anyone who loves and cares for the boy will advise him to forget about his wife and start a new life .
I think even Heer will want him to do this so he does not gets beaten up or worse gets killed .

Destiny has played havoc with these two ... for now I don't see how they can get back together ...Let's see how the writers will handle the story from here . 😊
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ARY Family are not getting the viewership as expected

Hope they make it avaliable for europe too now
Yeah they should as its not working for some satellites here also
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh really
Does it mean there are signal issues??

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah they should as its not working for some satellites here also

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Watched 3rd and 4th ..I love billu but so annoying to see him in a same role again 😭