Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Im just confused where are the witness of Heer janal's nikkah the men who were present there??

Oh those guys just come to court in case someone needs witnesses. if Jamal needs a proof he can go to court and try to get a copy of his lost nikahnama. 😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ill be in my own team of Billu with the nurse 😆

Good choice . they look good togather. in fact Bilal looks good with all of his heroines , be it Sajal, Komal , Madiha, Sonia , Iqra and Yashma . 😃
Yes some actors have chemistry with everyone
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Oh those guys just come to court in case someone needs witnesses. if Jamal needs a proof he can go to court and try to get a copy of his lost nikahnama. 😊

Heer took her mother to those witness (waiters from the hotel Jamal used to work), but they refused to agree that they were the witness of the Nikkah. I guess they just got scared or someone bribed them.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh i forgot that
How crazily Heer was running around outside t he court ehile her noget tried to make her into sense
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I keep forgotting things. I watch many serials , that's why I don't remember who those witnesses were!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice show today .

Felt sorry for both the lovers , everything is going so wrong for them . don't know how they will find a way out of it .

Heer has clearly given up and has accepted her situation , she is just glad that Shahmeer is involved somewhere else .

Jamal is trying to fight back for now but maybe not for long ...

Really don't know how these two will get back together again if they ever will .

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Precap for next week!! Can't waitt
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any prediction guys?? I guess Jamal will sacrifice his love for Heer's izzat, hence the name Qurban!! 😭 ALso did you guys notice how Maulvi Sahab was trying to convince Heer's mother that Nikah means 'Ailan' and Jamal should divorce Heer and she should get married to Shahmir. That seems like the possible outcome right now!!! I am hoping against hope to be proved wrong!! Nikah is sacred relation and it shouldn't be make into some joke blaming 'Halaat' and 'Izzat of parents'. This Heer is so ridiculous creature she was so fragile and doesnt even remember Jamal. Neither worried about his wellbeing!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i feel she will be freed from the forced relationship..
i also feel she did the nikkah in hurry.. and why didnt she take the copy with her when jamal had one copy..

did i miss out something