Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

😆

HeeMal

Iqra+Bilal < BiRa

HeeMal ...funny but I guess not many choices we have ..

BiRa is lovely , very cute name .
Tanyaz thumbnail

JaHeer is nice too . 😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Today Heer took a promise from her Jeth ( Qaiser Khan ) that she will ask him for a wish and he will have to fulfill that wish . I think Heer will ask for Jamal's life when Qaiser will find out the truth . She will probably say that I will stay in your family but I want you to promise me that you will not kill Jamal .
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nikah pe Nikah is not legal in any law for a girl... She was saved from physical relation because Shaheer is in love with other girl, what if he was not... it would be a total sin..
I can't wait to see Heer and Jamal face to face..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Nikah pe Nikah is not legal in any law for a girl... She was saved from physical relation because Shaheer is in love with other girl, what if he was not... it would be a total sin..

I can't wait to see Heer and Jamal face to face..

she's a lucky woman. na? but for how long? a man is a man. and no one can resist a beautful girl's charm. and Heer has lots of it. in precap he held her hand. so being in love with another girl or not. she's his sharei biwi.😉

Tanyaz thumbnail
She is Jamal's biwi so she cannot get intimate with anyone else , she should gain Shahmeer's trust and tell him the truth .
The main problem is the family , even if they know the truth , they won't let her go now , she is their ghairat and they would rather kill her and her lover than let her go ..

For now I don't see a solution to the problem for JaHeer or whatever their name is
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But as pr ritual she took promise from Qaisar tht he will give what she will ask for so i thnk she might ask him to let her go from their khandaan
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

But as pr ritual herr took promise from Qaisar tht he will give what she will ask for so I thnk she might ask him to let her go from their khandaan

I think she will ask him to spare Jamal's life and to let Jamal go . I think after knowing that Jamal was beaten by police and was in a hospital she will feel devastated and will sacrifice for him . She can never leave this family now , no matter what .

Qaiser and his mother are pretty dangerous , the only understanding person is Shahmeer's mother.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u do have a point.. here.. but this nikkah with shahmeer doesnt count at all
she is still legal wife of Jamal

PS. that budhi mai isnt she dadi to both qaisar and shameer..
the other woman i think is their mother

i hate the old woman btw

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think she will ask him to spare Jamal's life and to let Jamal go . I think after knowing that Jamal was beaten by police and was in a hospital she will feel devastated and will sacrifice for him . She can never leave this family now , no matter what .

Qaiser and his mother are pretty dangerous , the only understanding person is Shahmeer's mother.

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

u do have a point.. here.. but this nikkah with shahmeer doesnt count at all
she is still legal wife of Jamal

PS. that budhi mai isnt she dadi to both qaisar and shameer..
the other woman i think is their mother

i hate the old woman btw

[

Oh yes, the old lady is the Grand Ma. I hate her , she is so controlling , self centered , drama queen 😡

The Nikah with Shahmeer does not count at all , Heer is Jamal's wife ..

By the way I saw the new promo of the show , will post the link here , it is on their Facebook page .

https://www.facebook.com/Qurban.Official/videos/163446297748120/

Looks like Shahmeer is developing feelings for Heer , Heer and him have decided to be friends now instead of fighting .
Mishal and Mariam are trying to convince Jamal to give up on Heer as it only means trouble for him and will destroy Heer's reputation .
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago