Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Me too disgusting character

Originally posted by: Simz786

Fazool i hate nikhil 🤢

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No matter what her situation , Heer is going to make a huge mistake ( a sin actually ) by doing second nikah , I want to see her feeling ashamed for what she has done.
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

No matter what her situation , Heer is going to make a huge mistake ( a sin actually ) by doing second nikah , I want to see her feeling ashamed for what she has done.

Agree. You can't upset Allah to please your parents . no one can save another one's live. Allah gives life and takes it . So whatever situation is ..Heer's second marriage is a big sin..it is zina.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Agree. You can't upset Allah to please your parents . no one can save another one's live. Allah gives life and takes it . So whatever situation is ..Heer's second marriage is a big sin..it is zina.

I know . I saw the promo of the next episode , she actually says Qubool hai . Her mother and her friend are also part of this , very very bad . This is WRONG ,
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I know . I saw the promo of the next episode , she actually says Qubool hai . Her mother and her friend are also part of this , very very bad . This is WRONG ,

I hated her when she said: I love Jamal but love my father more. So why were you after the poor guy? why did you marry him against your parents' wish ..where was your so called love for your father. . Ppl who opt for court marriages are madly in love, they can't imagine their lives without their beloved ones. Here Heer is shown as a spoiled immature and selfish girl too..coz she didn't think that something horrible might been appened to Jamal, or of the possibility that like the Qaisar took her to his place, he may did the same to hide Jamal from her!
Another weak points of this drama is that it is full of cliches. . like parents wishes, emotional blackmailing, illing dadi. dialogues seem like th ey are taken from old Indian movies . it is funny , but entertaining. no doubt.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Actually it is Ok with me if she loves her dad the most in this world but if the girl has made a commitment to someone else then she has to stand by her words . She made a commitment to Jamal, time and time again assured him that she is with him and even had a Nikah with him .
What she has done wrong is going against that commitment ...I know that Jamal's disappearance has played a big part in her thinking that he ran away but even then , Nikah is not a joke and she cannot do another one without getting divorced . Not acceptable at all .

There are cliches , all that emotional blackmailing , her believing that Jamal ran away ...but the main plot of the drama is interesting ..I am sure these things happen , I mean girls doing a Nikah and then getting scared and not telling anyone about it and then going into another one without getting divorced . I hope they tackle this issue correctly as it is a rather sensitive one .

Hoping to see a very angry Jamal in the next two episodes .

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Heer better make it up to him after knowing all that happened to him because of her dad . She has to go all the way to prove her love for Jamal specially after this second Nikah .
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Actually it is Ok with me if she loves her dad the most in this world but if the girl has made a commitment to someone else then she has to stand by her words . She made a commitment to Jamal, time and time again assured him that she is with him and even had a Nikah with him .

What she has done wrong is going against that commitment ...I know that Jamal's disappearance has played a big part in her thinking that he ran away but even then , Nikah is not a joke and she cannot do another one without getting divorced . Not acceptable at all .

There are cliches , all that emotional blackmailing , her believing that Jamal ran away ...but the main plot of the drama is interesting ..I am sure these things happen , I mean girls doing a Nikah and then getting scared and not telling anyone about it and then going into another one without getting divorced

This happens even here in what we call Urfi Marriage. but in my mazhab it is not true marriage. coz no marriage happens without your wali. (Father, uncle or brother..) . so she needn't get divorced. but in court marriage it is a qanooni nikah, so no girl can get divorced unless she cancells the first one. This can happen easily , coz they didn't consumate. she can go to court and file for khula. it takes 3 months or less here. 😃 and she becomes divorcee.😆
. I hope they tackle this issue correctly as it is a rather sensitive one .

InshaAllah it will get even better. precap was powerful. loved Jamal's brave move when he went to her father again.😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

There are cliches , all that emotional blackmailing , her believing that Jamal ran away ...but the main plot of the drama is interesting ..I am sure these things happen , I mean girls doing a Nikah and then getting scared and not telling anyone about it and then going into another one without getting divorced

This happens even here in what we call Urfi Marriage. but in my mazhab it is not true marriage. coz no marriage happens without your wali. (Father, uncle or brother..) . so she needn't get divorced. but in court marriage it is a qanooni nikah, so no girl can get divorced unless she cancells the first one. This can happen easily , coz they didn't consumate. she can go to court and file for khula. it takes 3 months or less here. 😃 and she becomes divorcee.😆
. I hope they tackle this issue correctly as it is a rather sensitive one .

InshaAllah it will get even better. precap was powerful. loved Jamal's brave move when he went to her father ag

Originally posted by: _Sano_

No no only for Europeans countries

The satellite is not big enough to send signals to us
It's working perfectly in the uk

acha phir theek hai😆