Posted: 6 years ago
I know
But im so curious to know what they injected ishita
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episodes 9 and 10: The thorny path of true love
Today's episodes were engaging and performances, esp by the leads, were impressive. Never did a moment go by when I did not feel my heart mourn for Jamal's predicament. The way his memory haltingly recovered its bearings, and the fact that those flashes of memory occurred around the time Heer's wedding was progressing suggest his unadulterated, unflinching love and attachment to Heer. Heer's predicament is no better, but it seems apparent to me that the makers continue to suggest that Heer's feelings for Jamal might not have been as intense at all. In fact, the only man for whom she feels that unflinching love and loyalty is her very flawed father. It is a testament to this bond that, in spite of having been essentially used by her father to pay his moral debt to his adoptive family, Heer feels so much concern and love for him. At the first signs of ill health in her father, she is willing to relent and move on from Jamal. However, to be fair to Heer, it has also been suggested that she has no clue about what happened to Jamal, the machinations of her father or his sly, cowardly side (maybe, even her father is taken aback by his own mean ways). In fact, it seems that she is being misled by her mother, father and friend about Jamal's intentions. Had she been aware of the true state of affairs, she would likely not have short-changed Jamal. But then, can we really be certain of that? Afterall, it was the very unusual circumstance of Heer falling in love with the poor Jamal that brought her father's evil side to the fore. So maybe, his daughter also has a more calculating side? Thankfully, it doesn't appear so, yet. As of now, it appears that the very fates are conspiring against these two lovers. THese conflicting feelings and lack of complete knowledge make me genuinely curious about Heer's response to Jamal's decrepit state in the shrine she is shown to visit in a teaser of the show). Will she feel mere compassion and pity or will she find the stirrings of a deep, undying love for her Jamal once she sees him in that sorry state and gains full awareness of the things he has had to endure for her sake? Regardless, the unendingly sympathetic character is Jamal's and I support hiim whole heartedly. It is due to Bilal Abbas' screen presence and talent as well as the writing that his character, Jamal, manages to loom large over the episode even though in his limited screentime he is largely silent or unconscious. I did not care for his role in Rnagreza but in the current show, he seems born to play the part. The rest of the cast is adequate. The preview of next week's episode, thankfully, suggests that Shameer has a lover tucked away somewhere in China, and is in no mood to accept Heer into his life. I hope this does not change during the course of the series, and Shahmeer ends up with his original lady love. Anyhow, great episode and I am curious about what happens next.
PS: I noticed the attention to detail in this show. Every moment is logically planned and explained. For example, where did the wedding certificate disappear? Well, it was torn and the pieces that Jamal carried with him were lost at the time of his accident. Similarly, why did Heer not contact her wedding's witnesses who were friends of Jamal? Well, she did, and due to a previous visit by some menacing police officers, they were too scared for their own sakes and Jamal's to acknowledge her presence or the wedding. Intricate, very intricate :-)
Edited by JNam - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

So true

All roles suit him

Even in ullu baraye he was excellent as the english professor...his scenes with yumna were my fav

sorry girl you lost me there
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hehehehe u were talking about bilal right
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Sano_

I know
But im so curious to know what they injected ishita

Ewww
U r still watching that crapfest

I left it after the leap
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kya karein abby adaat se majboor
yeah we were talking about billu
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My Review 😊

The best thing about this drama is that it is moving with good pace , not for a minute did I get bored at all. Story is a bit filmi but entertaining nevertheless and the direction is superb ...the director is keeping the element of suspense ( what will happen next ) throughout the show .

Felt bad for Jamal .What a wrong time to lose his memory . He has suffered so much . I hope the people who did this to him suffer .He better get his girl back in the end . Heer only belongs to him and no one else .
Bilal is doing great even though he did not have that many scenes today . Iqra too is doing a great job .

What tremendous amount of emotional pressure was put on Heer .Uff , her mother was the most selfish and horrible character of the show today . She showed no sympathy for her daughter and was only making faces and being downright nasty to her daughter .
Here's parents are totally messing up her life . They should be ashamed of themselves . 😡

Poor Heer , it is a miracle that she did not have a nervous breakdown . She loves her father so much but has no idea how her father was the one who got Jamal beaten up by the police .
The entire blame of the second Nikah goes to her mother , her friend and also her dad .

Shahmeer seems to be a big darpok who is scared of his brother and is taking out his anger on a girl who is also as much trapped in this forced marriage as he is ...

Only Amma Ji got her happiness it seems , really really hate Amma Ji 😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My favourite characters of the show are the two leads of course , besides them I like Shahmeer's mother .
She comes across as a very graceful and an understanding woman who has suffered because of Amma Ji and her selfish principles .
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ewww
U r still watching that crapfest

I left it after the leap

Which one?😲 there are many leaps. 😆