Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: m_30996

i think ganesh chose shakthi cauuse he was short tempered

You're right.. It was Raiza who took Aarav's name.. Ganesh took Shakthi's.. My bad.

Link to the promo..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1485181878227704&id=211311612281410&__tn__=%2AW-R
Paperboat thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

@alohomora!!! Are u sure bindhu nominated shakthi for eviction??bcos Biggboss never mentioned the word eviction.. or did I miss something?

Yup.. promo is out.. I have given the link in previous post..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithika2012

oh really? oh good if it is true.big boss finally gets the bully gang nominated?😆Save

ya.. ippo dhaan new promo updates padichen.. we're discussing about in the promo thread now
Paperboat thumbnail
Maybe.. I only remember her wearing it without the shrug.. The pattern might be similar adhaan i felt it was Namitha's that she was wearing.. Anyway Gayathri's dressing sense is poor.. Her umbrella kurtis are such bore.. It doesn't suit her at all
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Maybe.. I only remember her wearing it without the shrug.. The pattern might be similar adhaan i felt it was Namitha's that she was wearing.. Anyway Gayathri's dressing sense is poor.. Her umbrella kurtis are such bore.. It doesn't suit her at all

my sister was telling, Gayathri ku Namitha nu nenappu.. 😆 on seeing her in that night suit.. 3 naalaa orey dress pottirundha maadhiri irundhuchu.. 😛

on the other side, OV baby in the above picture, the MAXI she wore yesterday again, looks damn cool on her 😳
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

For what they are nominating?

Sorry ignore this.

How do I delete a post ?
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

No no.. She nominated him for eviction next week not best performance.There was a promo where the HMs were playing tug of war and team Shakthi, Gayathri and Aarav lost the game. So the rest of the HMs were asked to nominate one from the trio for next week's eviction.. Bindu chose Shakthi, Snehan chose Aarav i guess because he was talking about Oviya issue, Ganesh chose Aarav and Vaiyapuri said he would choose all three if given a chance. 😆

Yippeee. If true finally a twist in nomination ...
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Yippeee. If true finally a twist in nomination ...

Kamal pona vaarame sonnaru.. Edhirpaarkkaadhadhai edhirpaarungal 😎

naanum sonnen.. Expect the Unexpected.. he he he... rendum onnu dhaan 😛 Actually I like this saying.. expect pannadhe nadandhaa it'll be boring..

you know what? if Sakthi name comes in the eviction list, he'd say, adhellaam othukka mudiyaadhu.. game la thothu pona nominate pannuradhellaam sariyillai.. adhai munnaadi ye sollirukkanum la.. 😆 😆

According to him, BB house la ozhungaa samachi saappittu, mokka tasks ah pannaa podhum.. adhai Oviya seiyyala.. aanaalum chance kuduthutte irukkaanga.. 😛
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Sorry ignore this.

How do I delete a post ?

Edit the post, erase all the content..
put it like, wrong post / double post
Then Update Post..

Actually we cannot delete a post as such.. this is the only way.. only members with other permissions can do it..

hope this helps... 😊
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Wats going on...I feel like Oviya is going to get evicted ...😵...
She looked strong yesterday ...Y she is creating scene again ..
She needs help...A counselling from friends side will be better...Gayathri doing that honours 🥱
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago