Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Is Julie wearing Gayathri's kurthi?

It didn't fit her...Editing team saved her I guessπŸ₯±

She wears everyone's clothes.. Oviya lend her dress only for the fashion task.. and her accessories.. Sooli using most of Gaya3 and Raiza's dresses nowadays..

naan laam en sister dress ah eppodhaavadhu once poduven.. or else enakku fit aagaadhadha my sis will use.. ippadi maathi maathi poda maattom..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thalaivi nalla vachi senja... raiza valla pesaveamudiyala odita... πŸ˜†

Bindhu only asked about the tatpp but Bindhu was laughing for Oviya's comments on raiza tatoo..

I'm liking her nu sonnen la... idhukku dhaan.. πŸ˜‰ Bindhu is enjoying Oviya's counterattack like us.. but LIVE ah paakkuraa.. She is not expressing it outright.. but ullukkulla she is admiring Oviya 😎 giving back to these bullies , having seen the tortures she went through as an outsider.. If Bindhu reacts now in favor of Oviya, bullies innum ushaaraa nadipaanga.. ippo they're slowing pouring into her ears about Oviya.. Bindhu acts well here make them believe she is believing them nu πŸ‘πŸΌ
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Aanaa yen avanukku best performance kudukkuraanga nu theriyala.. Even for this week, in precap they showed Bindhu's choice for best performer is Shakthi.. she tells in confession room..

No no.. She nominated him for eviction next week not best performance.There was a promo where the HMs were playing tug of war and team Shakthi, Gayathri and Aarav lost the game. So the rest of the HMs were asked to nominate one from the trio for next week's eviction.. Bindu chose Shakthi, Snehan chose Aarav i guess because he was talking about Oviya issue, Ganesh chose Aarav and Vaiyapuri said he would choose all three if given a chance. πŸ˜†
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Was Gayathri wearing Namitha's outfit last episode.. I dont remember the outfit exactly.. I think it was a sleeveless jumpsuit..I have seen namitha wearing similar outfit..
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

No no She nominated him for eviction next week not best performance.. There was a promo where the HMs were playing tug of war and Shakthi, Gayathri and Aarav lost the game.. So the rest of the HMs have to nominate one from the trio for next week's eviction.. Bindu chose Shakthi, Snehan chose Aarav i guess b3cause he was talking ab9ut Oviya issue, Ganesh chose Aarav and Vaiyapuri said he would choose all three if given a chance πŸ˜†

i think ganesh chose shakthi cauuse he was short tempered
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That Gayatri and Julie are against Oviya truly. But Raiza has a good understanding of the situation - julie backstabbing Oviya/ what aarav did to Oviya.

That is why after harassing her for whole of last week about dishes she apologized to oviya before the elimination announcement( she thought she was going to leave).

To avoid nomination, she did the whole boyfriend drama - nobody in the world cares about her boyfriend even now. Not the first time when she mentioned in front of camera not after sundays episode.

I would say eliminate all of them in one shot except vayapuri and bring in 10 new contestants. All of them are plan horrible. Oviya needs a break as well after all these drama.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Was Gayathri wearing Namitha's outfit last episode.. I dont remember the outfit exactly.. I think it was a sleeveless jumpsuit..I have seen namitha wearing similar outfit..

This one ?
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@alohomora!!! Are u sure bindhu nominated shakthi for eviction??bcos Biggboss never mentioned the word eviction.. or did I miss something?
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awesome_cool

Did anyone noticed ganesh πŸ˜† Whenever oviya enters or crosses into a scene; In rocketspeed Ganesh was running to some other direction.. Bharani must be so happy after seeing todays episode.. The way oviya was running like a thug & hitting 6ers on gayathri; sakthi & raiza face was superb.. They all tortured & made bharani runaway & look who is @ d receiving end now.. Now I believe karma is true..

You are to the point πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

@ bold.. maranabayam nu solluvaangale.. adhu dhaan idhu..

In Thalapathy's style, andha bayam irukkanum daa 😎

Last week in front of Kamal itself she told, for pulling the carpet.. 'bayappada vaikkanum nu dhaan senjen.. I had control and I know danger ah pogudhu.. ava overreaction kudukkuraa... konjam bayam irukkuradhu nalladhu dhaane ' ... I bet NO one out there has this guts to speak like this πŸ‘

you may feel I'm repeating it again and again.. Sakthi's face 🀣 🀣
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No no.. She nominated him for eviction next week not best performance.There was a promo where the HMs were playing tug of war and team Shakthi, Gayathri and Aarav lost the game. So the rest of the HMs were asked to nominate one from the trio for next week's eviction.. Bindu chose Shakthi, Snehan chose Aarav i guess because he was talking about Oviya issue, Ganesh chose Aarav and Vaiyapuri said he would choose all three if given a chance. πŸ˜†

oh really? oh good if it is true.big boss finally gets the bully gang nominated?πŸ˜†Save
Edited by krithika2012 - 7 years ago