Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I agree on that πŸ˜†...But ellarum konjam Adakiye vasikra madhiri iruku specially Raiza,Gayathri ...If Bindhu has a strategy ...She won't nominate Oviya next week ...Let's see :)

ennamo nadathurikku ,athu edit panni irukanga, ,oviya behavior also changed a lot ,i curious to see tomorrow episode ,whether she really throw out this aarav or what next with her

bindu i think she must know all fact (i mean not inside the BB house, but the thing to how to handle the issue in a reality show since she late entry ),she must be very diplomatic then all other ,i dont think she will nominate oviya next week or soon but surely one day she will do y ,after all she also contestant πŸ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

she said it's her comeback to tamil industry after a two year break.. with knowing the audience pulse outside, she won't do that mistake.. Oviya Army will turn against her nu avalukku theriyum..

She said naa, Oviya is the toughest of all as competitor.. But she's her favourite one too 😳

This week she is in observing mode.. But she is not dumb like others out there who don't use their brains.. I'm liking her as well.. Few footages of her with our Queen is good to watch., nice rapport.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

well said ...I really wish they both dance together in d morning ...Rendu peraiyum patha madhri irukum ...Greedy me πŸ˜†
ranishana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys - did not watch the episede yet.Why did Oviya want to see bigg boss in yesterday's promo?
Edited by ranishana - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shakthi has no personality.. When he was doing movies even that time i felt he keeps imitating Vijay and Ajith but i was okay since he was a newbie that time.. but even in the house he keeps imitating them.. now he's trying to imitate Kamal as well..I wasn't suprised when Oviya took time to act like him.. even i was confused how should one imitate him when he himself doesn't have any individual identity..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aarav says to gayu"ungaluku intha dress super a iruku"🀒..for that her reaction..mudiyala

romba mukiyam ippo ithu?..anga oruthiya thavika vittutu innoruthiya praise pannikittu iruka..chee😑
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vaiyapuri solraru naan host a iruken..nalla comedyyum pannuvenu shakthi ta antha tasku..but shakthi ...julie ya host a iruka solran gayu sonnathala..ivanalam ennathan panrathu..

Periya ivan maathiri scene podran..oviyaval thookam ketu pocham..nee thongittu thana iruntha bell adichum...appuram ethuku ippadi pesara??
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
What's so confusing in why Oviya was targetting people? It's so obvious, isn't it? When you're angry you would want to hurt every person who hurt you.. It wasn't random.. When the person you trust goes and backbites you with the people you hate, you would want to hurt all of them.. perhaps your friend a bit more..
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
When Oviya offered a spoon of icecream or something to Aarav and when he refused.. I loved how she sat there and had her food coolly..😎
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Aarav says to gayu"ungaluku intha dress super a iruku"🀒..for that her reaction..mudiyala

romba mukiyam ippo ithu?..anga oruthiya thavika vittutu innoruthiya praise pannikittu iruka..chee😑

I think G has started dressing up better for last few weeks. Honestly she does have pretty features.When I was in college/school I used to watch her dance shows in Raj TV. She used to look really beautiful. She was little bit on bigger side but she used to do some cute things in the show. I used to like her a lot. Considering she grew up in a high class family I'm surprised by her behavior. The truth is she also earns for love and recognition but she has a very bad dominance quality and seeing things one dimensionally. She doesn't even think for a minute if she is correct or not which scares me. As a normal human being we all think 100 times if things don't work. How cannot she see the truth that she is hurting so many people ?How cannot she think why O gets so many votes ?
Has she ever validated all the poi J tells to her ? Why it is hard for her to call O and tell her what A said and ask her what is the truth ? That is the whole problem she wants to believe what she wants to believe and doesn't want to know the truth. It is very easy to manipulate her. All you to do is put some masala on her head she will swing the way you want.

Sometimes people keep whining all they see is problems in their life. At the end of the day what you learn from your problems is what makes your life better.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Aarav already said same dialogue to oviya I think in 2 week..