Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is Julie wearing Gayathri's kurthi?
It didn't fit her...Editing team saved her I guess πŸ₯±
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
People will get mad at me if I say this but the problem is he is the only single male in the show. Pretty much every existing female in the house is single. I wish the combination was not balanced. It is not said in wrong meaning. Having G in reality show is total waste. Seriously if you don't play the game these reality shows are nothing.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ivlo naal gay3 ivlo problem paniyum direct ah thittatha kamal...enga oviya paapa va mattum thittatum...

Oviya army will turn against KH and aparam memes ah pathu kamalea varutha pattalum naanga porupu illa
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@.starbucks. : yeah oviya deserves better than him. Still I don believe aarav May be if oviya retain in bb he might go back to oviya in a week. That time she should just ignore him they way he did.. some where I have a doubt that he loves her but not saying it coz of gay3 who confused him successfully.
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now too Aarav idiot is saying...naan unna engayum vittu kodukalai...snehan ta koda keten iva saapitala nu..

Hello..Sir...Engaluku nallave kaathu kuthiruku rendu vaati

Ippadi solli solli..ivala guilty a feel panna vaikaran..oviya solra...naan unnai vittu koduthutene nu..nee than avana ella idathulayum kaapithuraka ...did u know that??
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

oviya on different version after Bindu coming πŸ˜† may be she got confused but ,she must have some strategy

I agree on that πŸ˜†...But ellarum konjam Adakiye vasikra madhiri iruku specially Raiza,Gayathri ...If Bindhu has a strategy ...She won't nominate Oviya next week ...Let's see :)
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When oviya asked " I misunderstood that u luv me, u kept quiet all this time and took advantage of me"', he didn't have any answer. He went back to what she said earlier about cheating and started talking about it .. she just got up and went .. I liked that , don't take things for granted Aarav ..
On a serious note, I am a bit scared about this side of oviya .. it is not good .. that's why everyone got scared in the house and didn't trigger her .. counselling might help ..

One thing is everyone understood that she yearns for love and if u show even a little bit it is a big thing for her (including gay3, Raiza) .. everyone accepted that she is very honest, doesnot lie, doesnot harm anyone , will only hurt herself .. then why were u all torturing her when u know she will hurt herself? Though it is a game, u guys should have drawn a line when and where to stop . Why didn't u all do that ? U all thought she will run away from ur torture but she tortured u all .. all 5 were helpless and running from her .. liked that too , remembered "sadhu Mirandaall kaadu koladhu "
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

@.starbucks. : yeah oviya deserves better than him. Still I don believe aarav May be if oviya retain in bb he might go back to oviya in a week. That time she should just ignore him they way he did.. some where I have a doubt that he loves her but not saying it coz of gay3 who confused him successfully.

Love la ethuku confusion varuthu?..yaaru enna vena sollatume...nee pannathu unmaiyana love na...ethayum thooki potralam...yaara pathiyum kavala pada venam..athan oruthanuku azhagu..but..inga athalam illaiye suthama..

Oviya avana ignore panratha vida...casual a pesanum..over a vum pesa kudathu..pesama irukavum kudathu..aana sirichukitte pesanum..appothan avanuku uraikum..
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Baby doll the entertainment factor was there as oviya papa trolled raiza , she tested everyones patienceπŸ˜† but then y such reactions like is she in denial mode or she is badly hurt?πŸ₯±

You watched the epi right? She gave it back to him very well.. She is very well out of the denial mode.. I only see it as a fling or puppy love.. there isn't much to think about it. She is already or will soon be very fine..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I agree on that πŸ˜†...But ellarum konjam Adakiye vasikra madhiri iruku specially Raiza,Gayathri ...If Bindhu has a strategy ...She won't nominate Oviya next week ...Let's see :)

she said it's her comeback to tamil industry after a two year break.. with knowing the audience pulse outside, she won't do that mistake.. Oviya Army will turn against her nu avalukku theriyum..

She said naa, Oviya is the toughest of all as competitor.. But she's her favourite one too 😳

This week she is in observing mode.. But she is not dumb like others out there who don't use their brains.. I'm liking her as well.. Few footages of her with our Queen is good to watch., nice rapport.. πŸ‘πŸΌ