Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I think the age factor and experience made Vyyapuri see what was happening really. He could see how it needs to be fixed and his 3 points to aarav. Sir neenga romba nallavaru👏
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What abnormality was Aarav talking about? If anyone in the house abnormal it's him.. He kept bluffing throughout..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
How could Julie be like this? Julie wen to silent mode why?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I noticed.. I could see some change in few ppl out there, the way they see Oviya now.. Still they haven't understood her.. But feel for her been hurt so badly bcoz of this love.. Gaya3, Raiza kitta theriyudhu.. now they're looking at her as paavam pola.. she don't need this from you all.. anyways good if you stop showing more hatred towards her without any reason..

From Oviya's side.. leaving out that cheater Aarav.. she doesn't have any problem in handling others.. she's very well aware that still others are cornering her... she even said this to Vaiyapuri and Snehan.. Aarav kitta pesum bodhu she said, atleast now Snehan irukkaaru unlike earlier stage where no one was there...

She is strong enough to handle others..

Raiza.. I would say Oviya still sees her as a friend.. chinna varutham irukkalaam.. but no vengeance..

Oviya's only target is Julie who betrayed her.. She only seendify her all the time and not others, unless they come in her way.. Julie ku innum irukku for sure till she goes..
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Avanga kooda irukrappa oru madhiri yum ...Avanga illa thappa oru madhiri yum nadanthu kiranga ...Bindhu va confuse panranga ...

oviya on different version after Bindu coming 😆 may be she got confused but ,she must have some strategy
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

She is thinking thay she wont get nominated or evicted by being like this...one thing already went wrong..she got nominated... next one will be proved wrong on sunday episode
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Lol i love the way she irritated every single one in the house.. Ofcourse i couldn't understand her emotions as well.. I was talking about the episode.. the entertainment quotient was very high this epi.. I loved it..

Baby doll the entertainment factor was there as oviya papa trolled raiza , she tested everyones patience😆 but then y such reactions like is she in denial mode or she is badly hurt?🥱
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

Which show are you watching ?
Did you mute your volume ?
when the world stops spinning she will be silent...
Athavathu vai moodrathavathu

Gayu also telling every week mouna viratham but onnum aagalai..
They redefined the concept of mouna viratham. Don't worry G once you go out you can follow it
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

My mom said the same thing bro .. 'Oviya ku idhu thevaiya .. ivan apdi enna nalla irukaan nu ivaluku ivana pudichirku .. she deserves better. Aarav serious ah family material eh illa'

Rendu perukum long term la set aagadhu. Idhoda indha love drama ku end card potuta romba nalla irukkum seriously

Yeah...Namitha correctly called him as Itemboy..nalla judge panniruka ivana..😆😆

Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The reason why people Love Oviya is that people especially the young lot can identify with her someway.. the stupidity, the vulnerability, and then the rising up and facing the reality it's all close to our lives.. this is how we would've or would want to behave in the given situation.. It's so real so true.. I love her
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago