Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BryanAntony

By the format of the show is it possible that someone s shown evicted to housemates and audience it they are actually kept in secret room. Because I still have doubts that Julie is in secret room, nobody saw her outside after eviction none of the news surrounding her is solid and believable. If Julie has actually met and said sorry Bhavani would have accepted it or denied if not true what's there to hide, why has he not come out clear on that.

And if Julie was actually evicted considering the hatred outside shouldn't VTV have asked her parents to come. Something is mysterious.
May be they wanted people so hatred to melt bring her back as a changed person or so.

Any idea

No. The contestants may or may not know that the evicted person in secret room but audience will definitely know if they are in secret room ..
in one season of BB Hindi, they evicted the contestant and sent her to secret room. But they informed all other housemates that Mandana is in secret room and gave all the housemates a task to talk bad about her whenever the red light goes on. She came back to the house after 2 days and got offended that her friends were talking bad abut her. It was really hilarious to watch her reaction and how everyone made a fool out of her ..
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since BB has all mokkai tasks , what type of tasks u want BB to give ..
I want BB to give Raiza a secret task where she has to irritate Gay 3. If she wins she will be the captain next week also.
I want BB to give Aarav a secret task where he has to irritate Shakti. If he wins he will get immunity ..
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree with comments that G and S poisoned A's mind. He is a adult and he has been in modelling industry for quite sometime so has some idea about how the industry works. The truth is the love didn't last because there was no love. I still feel O shouldn't have looked for love in BB house. Even after he said not interested she tried to do so much drama. As much I appreciate her for honesty the girl did misbehave in last few episodes. If O would have clearly told about her past to A then no one can start disagreement between them. G knew O is showing her best show and she informed A about her past. Irrespective of whatever happened there was no love so I'm not sure why is this big deal. Considering his religious background and interview from his family it is very clear A is looking for fame through BB. He always has someone to blame. S asked me to kiss, G asked me to dump but O asked you to love. How can someone lead a life with person like him ?How will he defend her against his family ?People like it or not in India the marriage is between families more than individuals. O was honest and looking for love. From what I see she is searching a place for herself. It might take but eventually she will figure out. Even the kiss from what I see O kissed A first then she said if he gives back she will leave him so he gave back assuming she will leave him. But she never kept her promise. A was in a tricky spot. Yes he used her vulnerability but isn't wrong for O to come to reality show looking for love ?

mirun thumbnail
S has good sense of humor.
I have a feeling G or S might win the title.
From what I see there was never any hard task given for S. He kind of gets away with everything. There is no equality in playing fields. One side you have people who are influential in industry and who knows other contestants past and the other side the people don't have any clue about opposite party. I think they don't follow any rules. Even KH said the conversation has to be private but they pretty much discussed everything . The problem is to bring celebrity who have strong family in entertainment business and other celebrities. Maybe someone without a family background might have leveled the playing field.

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

I disagree with comments that G and S poisoned A's mind. He is a adult and he has been in modelling industry for quite sometime so has some idea about how the industry works. The truth is the love didn't last because there was no love. I still feel O shouldn't have looked for love in BB house. Even after he said not interested she tried to do so much drama. As much I appreciate her for honesty the girl did misbehave in last few episodes. If O would have clearly told about her past to A then no one can start disagreement between them. G knew O is showing her best show and she informed A about her past. Irrespective of whatever happened there was no love so I'm not sure why is this big deal. Considering his religious background and interview from his family it is very clear A is looking for fame through BB. He always has someone to blame. S asked me to kiss, G asked me to dump but O asked you to love. How can someone lead a life with person like him ?How will he defend her against his family ?People like it or not in India the marriage is between families more than individuals. O was honest and looking for love. From what I see she is searching a place for herself. It might take but eventually she will figure out. Even the kiss from what I see O kissed A first then she said if he gives back she will leave him so he gave back assuming she will leave him. But she never kept her promise. A was in a tricky spot. Yes he used her vulnerability but isn't wrong for O to come to reality show looking for love ?

What is O's past that she had to discuss with A? A and O arent suited for each other at all. TBH, snake understand O better and likes her lot more. It is surprising how A has never mentioned O's name even once - so he faked even friendship with oviya!
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Even the kiss from what I see O kissed A first then she said if he gives back she will leave him so he gave back assuming she will leave him. But she never kept her promise.

My thoughts exactly ! She said ' Gentlewoman's Promise' , she'll back off & they'll remain as friends. So then why didn't she 😲---given that she's very honest etc. In fact, the very next day she followed him & harassed him etc. In my view, she just used the situation to 'create' some emotional disturbance/depression scenario & and built on it as an exit for herself...
mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

My thoughts exactly ! She said ' Gentlewoman's Promise' , she'll back off & they'll remain as friends. So then why didn't she 😲---given that she's very honest etc. In fact, the very next day she followed him & harassed him etc. In my view, she just used the situation to 'create' some emotional disturbance/depression scenario & and built on it as an exit for herself...

Raindrop3 I agree with what you are saying.She did use it to favor her and project herself as victim. I still remember the scene before she kissed him moving back and forth. It was not with consent. She somehow thought she can trick him. She failed she created drama and became a victim. Isn't kissing another adult without consent is wrong ?

She kissed him then asked him back and then once he gave back she asked him if there was nothing why did you kiss me. Seriously turning things around her way. The channel used it. I'm sorry but she assassinated her own character .
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mirun and Dewdrop / raindrop3 have made very good points. Anything to say from Oviya perspective on the questions raised by them?
Edited by suncloud - 7 years ago
mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

What is O's past that she had to discuss with A? A and O arent suited for each other at all. TBH, snake understand O better and likes her lot more. It is surprising how A has never mentioned O's name even once - so he faked even friendship with oviya!

He didn't she imagined he loved her. She manipulated him and he did the same back to her. She might be honest but the girl knows how to manipulate the situation to favor her. They both equally contributed to this fiasco and why blame G and S for this ?
How convenient for some posters to bring G's past because we don't like her but at the same rate G shouldn't discuss about O's past ?
There was no love so why complain about 3rd party here
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what is Oviya's past? Did she have a short lived fling or relationship with some guy (not a "rich guy" as per G) and ended it?