Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
YAWWWN!!!!
There is nothing to discuss too.. This thread is struggling to reach 150 pages even after a week whereas once it used to cross within 2 days. Twitter is down as well with very very less tweets. I am gonna watch the previous episodes instead.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think BB will make ppl's fav go out of the show by themselves..
Bharani, Oviya.. and now by making VP work so much.. he may also go due to health reasons.. apadi panranga ivanga...

Too much favoring for Sakthi in the show - in every task BB has. Either he wins or he doesn't have to work.. either way favoring him...

Wild card la Priya va - I think she talks a lot and will give back.. so she may come to add some spice to the show...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
someone opened a fake id on her name...And ppl are trolling that account 🥱
Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who is priya? Could someone please tell.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavatza

Who is priya? Could someone please tell.

d one who acted and quit Kalyana mudhal kadhal varai soap(remake of YHM) in VTV...
Edit adding pic
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
1122406 thumbnail
I just went to watching some of the episodes of last week on hotstar
Nariya vishiyam strange ah irruku

Aarav isolates Oviya during day time but talks to her during night time

On Aug3 episode at around 4am, Aarav talks about him leaving tomorrow for sure and says "You got one answer that you expected".

I still am not able to understand that but she actually asks him to promise

If you see the episode for the next day, she actually thinks Aarav has left until Gayahtri reminded her that he is still there

At that time most of us were thinking that she was crazy(or atleast acting that way)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

I just went to watching some of the episodes of last week on hotstar

Nariya vishiyam strange ah irruku

Aarav isolates Oviya during day time but talks to her during night time

On Aug3 episode at around 4am, Aarav talks about him leaving tomorrow for sure and says "You got one answer that you expected".

I still am not able to understand that but she actually asks him to promise

If you see the episode for the next day, she actually thinks Aarav has left until Gayahtri reminded her that he is still there

At that time most of us were thinking that she was crazy(or atleast acting that way)

Aarav said he ll leave next morning ...But next day while taking to Shakthi , Snehan he was like he won't go ...If he does ppl will think he is at fault ...Last week ellame strange than 😕
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And lol the morning song.. Its cut the midway or they didnt have much to show on tv these lazy faces.😆😆😆
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Aarav said he ll leave next morning ...But next day while taking to Shakthi , Snehan he was like he won't go ...If he does ppl will think he is at fault ...Last week ellame strange than 😕

If you see one of her other conversation on that day during breakfast, she asks him

"its ok, we can be friends, why are you not talking to me...are you scared of someone?" and then asks

"How's ..." and he says something like fine.

She says, tell my hi to her

Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the format of the show is it possible that someone s shown evicted to housemates and audience it they are actually kept in secret room. Because I still have doubts that Julie is in secret room, nobody saw her outside after eviction none of the news surrounding her is solid and believable. If Julie has actually met and said sorry Bhavani would have accepted it or denied if not true what's there to hide, why has he not come out clear on that.
And if Julie was actually evicted considering the hatred outside shouldn't VTV have asked her parents to come. Something is mysterious.
May be they wanted people so hatred to melt bring her back as a changed person or so.

Any idea