Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rose.three

Yup somewhat ๐Ÿ˜† even I did not recognize her first then zoomed in to see her face

The tattoo in her right arm also confirm it's her ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Different newspapers are saying different stuffs ... some are saying barani is going to re enter and some are saying oviya is going to re enter ... gayathri will br out๐Ÿ˜†

Some are even saying that even 'Oviya Army' was started by Vijay TV only..๐Ÿ˜ฒ. to gather interest /votes and massive TRP...
Lakshmi Menon was supposed to be coming in as Bindu hasn't supplied the required 'glamor' ๐Ÿ˜‰& spice ... But now they're also telling some Vijay TV serial actress -- Priya is going to enter BB house.
Until Sunday all such news will be coming in, as people say the most absurd things to get more views/likes...๐Ÿ˜•
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked oviya's new haircut...it suits her...but her hair is cut in shape of heart n colored red i din like that part alone๐Ÿ˜•
rumours of new entry will be there always just to gain attention...looks like oviya will not enter anytime soon
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Different newspapers are saying different stuffs ... some are saying barani is going to re enter and some are saying oviya is going to re enter ... gayathri will br out๐Ÿ˜†

I wish it is true ๐Ÿ˜†
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

The tattoo in her right arm also confirm it's her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ohh yeah right .. I didn't see that ๐Ÿ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

hot unmarried male entry irukkunu rumour kooda varlaiya ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†
sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I dont like her haircut! I dont like any woman having a Mohawk haircut. It looks yuk๐Ÿคข
She had quit the show stating her mental state. She roaming around like this, gives a doubt in my mind if all those tantrums that she had were a drama! How does her father allow her to roam around like this instead of being with her! Mysterious
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

hot unmarried male entry irukkunu rumour kooda varlaiya ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†

I know.. stupid bb.. they are ready to bring useless cheapos like gaya3 n shakti but cant they keep two or three hot eligible bacelors๐Ÿฅฑ
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two eliminations is a must this week -cant stand this boring gumbal - i wish it is aarav and shakti.

Gaya3 and snehan can stay. they are good for atleast a bit of drama. please bring conexion host . no lakshmi menon or any other bm type boring ppl.

Also, the thing that stuns me. Whatever oviya said that made gayatri outrage so much, both bm and now raiza have said it to gaya3. but now gaya3 doesnt react at all.

With oviya she let the whole town know, she is vesham.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Two elimination means Arav must and sakthi or gay3 will do..