Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Earlier Simran and Kala family were close.. That's how that guy (who again an assistant dance master at that time) and Monal joined their classes I think..

When Monal died, a case was filed from Simran's side.. After long gap, edho pesi compromise aayirukkaanga..

Very sad.. I was very young when she passed away.. Parents wouldn't obviously let us follow such case.. Aparam i lost touch with south industry.. Very sad what happened.. The industry is very shallow and vicious..
Paperboat thumbnail
Imagine Ganesh or Oviya saying 'Gayathri dhaane avala pathi ennaku nalla theriyum inga solla mudiyaadhu..' What would happen then?
Paperboat thumbnail
I wanted to laugh when Shakthi told Gayathri, 'Namma yaaraiyum hurt pannala.. avanga dhaan hurt pannanga.. hurt panravanga dhaan show ku venum na irrukattume.. Namma polam..'
Paperboat thumbnail
The bullies live in a bubble.. it will surely burst when they come out..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adtt

Saw Oviya's latest pic with a fan. She got a new look...tom boy look. Her get up simply exposes her stature of mind...'I need a change'

Here is that pic.. I don't know what to say..

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^when i first saw this pic ,i thought KH second daughter🤣 ,later i think someone ,finally i get to know that 's Oviya after read the fans comment

frankly speaking i like this hairstyle she looking very nice
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some ppl are saying that they don't like oviya's new haircut... And some ppl commenting why we should support her and blah blah..
If you look at her new haircut picture, you can see a red mark on her head.. Someone will have such mark if they undergoes through cupping therapy. Cupping therapy is done for patients suffering from suicidal tendencies due to long term depression. So, plz wish her a speedy recovery

Credit BBP fb
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Here is that pic.. I don't know what to say..

sometimes makeover boosts confidence...Good ...But looks like its not done properly and she got hurt too 😕
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

frankly speaking i like this hairstyle she looking very nice

+1...I liked it too 😃
Paperboat thumbnail
I like the new look.. it suits her.. but why do i feel that red mark isn't injury? It looks edited to me 😕