Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

If Gayathri was talking about Oviya's personal life matters that happened outside the house.. Shouldn't they atleast show Kamal warning her? If they wanted to hide the fact then they wouldn't have shown the footage of her talking to Shakthi about it..

Gayathri gets away with a lot. KH asked her only about using bad words but never told her tha her physical aggression of throwing the spoon was not pretty. Rather he shifted to praising her for being with oviya. I don't think Gayathri has been grilled enough.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Appo acham thavir and all the kids reality show kooda manitha urimai meeral thaan.
The creative team of BB tamil is not worth it. They have copy pasted stuff without doing any homework. That is why this is not working here.

Good point aana naa sonnadhula BigBoss nu udane than makkaluku theriyadhu ...Rules break panranga ...Idhey Hindi BB ah irundha punishment kidaikum dhane? Inga yen koduka mudiyala...Contestants worth illa except few ...If they are given task to sit and chat they are fine with it...Creative team is ok...Only in asylum they made a blunder
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

when oviya said raiza's bf name, they muted it as per raiza's request.. but the very next day, when raiza was telling his name to Ganesh, they telecasted it..

Same way, they cudnt directly telecast what gayathri spoke bcos it cud be very cheap.. but indirectly the editor wants to let the viewers know that she has spoken something bad abt oviya...( May be he is also an oviya fan like us)

Just my view...

That i understand.. I just hate the fact that the bullies go scott free every week.. Kamal could have warned her not to discuss private life on the show.. he need not mention what it's about.. Like Salman warned Tanisha saying there are 108 cameras in the house.. Something like that would have been satisfactory..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
BB favoring Shakthi also...Cook panrathu thavara na vella senju paakala...Mathavanga panrathu kooda editing la varudhu...Harathi kooda sonanga...Vela siyama lazy ah irukiradhu Shakthi nu...Even in yesterday's episode he was quality checker ...Will he wash clothes today?...Task la kooda Shakthi ya winner ah sonnanga ...Andha selfie task avanga part avlo nalla illa...
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

That i understand.. I just hate the fact that the bullies go scott free every week.. Kamal could have warned her not to discuss private life on the show.. he need not mention what it's about.. Like Salman warned Tanisha saying there are 108 cameras in the house.. Something like that would have been satisfactory..

she was not questioned for cornering barani!!! She was not questioned for pushing oviya into depression!!! What else u can expect from these ppl!!! They won't question her until she physically hurt someone!!!who Knows!! They might censor that too if her mother requests!!
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
@Alohomora!! Don't worry... Whenever u feel helpless seeing gayathri's attrocitties, visit" Bigg boss paridhabangal" fb page... Those guys are really awesome.. they make memes on her every day!!! You can imagine Gayathri seeing those memes once she comes out n feel happy!!
Paperboat thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

@Alohomora!! Don't worry... Whenever u feel helpless seeing gayathri's attrocitties, visit" Bigg boss paridhabangal" fb page... Those guys are really awesome.. they make memes on her every day!!! You can imagine Gayathri seeing those memes once she comes out n feel happy!!

Will surely do.. I have seen one of the spoof videos on youtube by Madras Central titled 'Biggboss Paridhabangal'.. Are they same?
Paperboat thumbnail
And btw you guys can call me Shreya 😊
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
I am not sure alohomora.. Biggboss paridhabangal fb page has lots of memes and spoof videos by many famous youtube channels..u can check "Bigg boss troll", " Bigg boss Tamil memes" and " troll Bigg boss Tamil" also if u r free
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys...got this link now...no idea whether its true...
http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-bigg-boss-tamil-self-evicted-contestant-oviya-helen-surprise-entry-kamal-haasan-host-reality-show-395537