Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

I don't think she will quit for that .. something else might have happened otherwise bully gang will not be in passive mode .. I guess some hurtful/sentimental words has been spoken by bully gang .. bayandutaanga when she became adamant that is why kenjuraanga .. gay3/Raiza/Julie would not have cared if oviya wants to leave , they would have just sat and watched ..

You may be right! They must have told that 'you cannot eat the food cooked by us bla bla bla', so she wants an answer from bb. In the promo, she is not asking for quitting, but for a meeting. Then again, promos are always misleading
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Things I want asked this weekend

1. Why is bharani breaking his leg funny but when it comes to julie, a fall on a level surface gets converted to someone trying to kill her and being inhumane.
2. Ganesh needs to be shown gayathri's video with bindu and asked to answer the question- is gayathri a baby?๐Ÿ˜‰I want this clarified because all her friends feel that she gets angry very fast but has a soft heart. I don't see that๐Ÿ˜•
3. Warn aarav and oviya to keep their personal equations within limit and not go over board with 30 cameras in the house.
4. Ask raiza why she keeps talking to 30 cameras about her personal life when she wants it kept a secret.
5. Ask bindu if she still feels her decision to go into the mad house is good?๐Ÿ˜†
6 last but not least, tell shakti that they do not stay in BB only to cook, clean and eat. That if he doesn't like a contestant, it does not mean they have to be thrown out๐Ÿ˜ก

Please itha apdiyae KH twitter-la post pannunga. I'm not on Twitter unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kayal1243 thumbnail
Sakthi's dad to direct KH
http://www.indiaglitz.com/veteran-director-reveals-his-plans-to-direct-kamal-haasan-tamil-news-192048
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adtt

You may be right! They must have told that 'you cannot eat the food cooked by us bla bla bla', so she wants an answer from bb. In the promo, she is not asking for quitting, but for a meeting. Then again, promos are always misleading

That's a possibility .. They are capable of saying like that
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti in the first promo said they could not sleep properly at night due to oviya issue. So my guess is the second promo happened first.
Then something else happened in the morning that made oviya stop eating and I don't think it is for what aarav said. Oviya does not seem to want to go out but more like talk to BB. maybe she wants BB to interfere and stop the gang from crossing a limit with her in their hate.

Shakti and gayathri are certainly involved. Shakti sounded upset that she took something "personally" and gayathri was all "eat before it gets cold"๐Ÿ˜† ivva lavu paasam thideernu from gayathri is a bit suspicious. She is probaby trying to save shakti?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Please itha apdiyae KH twitter-la post pannunga. I'm not on Twitter unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me neither๐Ÿ˜‰
But KH needs to be more.direct to them this week. Him skipping around and trying to hint them towards a changed behavior is just not working. These thick heads lie outright during the weekend.๐Ÿ˜ก
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Shakti in the first promo said they could not sleep properly at night due to oviya issue. So my guess is the second promo happened first.

Then something else happened in the morning that made oviya stop eating and I don't think it is for what aarav said. Oviya does not seem to want to go out but more like talk to BB. maybe she wants BB to interfere and stop the gang from crossing a limit with her in their hate.

Shakti and gayathri are certainly involved. Shakti sounded upset that she took something "personally" and gayathri was all "eat before it gets cold"๐Ÿ˜† ivva lavu paasam thideernu from gayathri is a bit suspicious. She is probaby trying to save shakti?

As mentioned by Adtt, they must have said don't eat this food, no food something like that. That's why oviya might want to talk to BB . As u said gay3 in passive mode, suspicious .. Raiza coming out to the lawn with a sweet bowl ??????
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

As i predicted earlier vtv knows how to make fool of public so as per the news given by james vasanthan.. Julie wont go out.. high chances are of vaiyyapuri since there is no chance of evicting oviya unless otherwise she goes by herself.. if they try to evict oviya there will be nothing to talk in bb house and nothing to show to public than a fake happy mental kudumbam๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is why i was wondering why there was no eviction previous week.. now it got cleared.. i expected some sort of truthfulness from vtv for bb as i lost my expectations from bb hindi versions long before when they kept on declaring the undeserved person a winner. Bamm .. they thrashed my faith on them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations guys! 7 is a lucky number. Hopefully, we get our old oviya back by the end of this thread :D