Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Adtt

James Vasanthan in his FB states that Julie will not be evicted from BB this week. he also stated that it is an inside info

That's a universal truth .. she will be there till last week

I feel this highlighting of oviya and Aarav issue is to distract people's mind .. the whole issue has been blown out of proportion , everyone talking and wondering at oviyas behaviour , they forget to split the votes/ strategy and they just go and vote oviya alone .. just my thinking
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
1122406 thumbnail
This sort of possibility is only there if Oviya goes out on her own and then they say that eviction is cancelled because one person has dropped out
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

Then who will be evicted?

no idea! perhaps they may evict Vaiya. IMO Vaiya will contribute more on trp than julie if he stays back. Channel should understand this. Julie oviya track is over now, the current one is oviya Aarav. so it's better evict sooli
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

That's a universal truth .. she will be there till last week

I feel this highlighting of oviya and Aarav issue is to distract people's mind .. the whole issue has been blown out of proportion , everyone talking and wondering at oviyas behaviour , they forget to split the votes/ strategy and they just go and vote oviya alone .. just my thinking

It will very unfortunate if Vaiyapuri goes out, he was the only support for Oviya.

Is this insider info based on the votes obtained so far?
Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago
Mithra78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adtt

James Vasanthan in his FB states that Julie will not be evicted from BB this week. he also stated that it is an inside info

Actually contrary to everyone's belief it is gayathri who is going to be eliminated this week.

P.s-
Namma panguku naamalum konjam koluthi poduvome👍🏼
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

It will very unfortunate if Vaiyapuri goes out, he was the only support for Oviya.

Is this insider info based on the votes obtained so far?

no mention about that. I don't think Julie gets more votes than Vaiya. This should be channel's manipulation to keep julie inside
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
See.. to me, the best strategy for VTV is ti eliminal julie and not keep her in.
She has served her purpose but her strategy changed when she started almost becoming a doormat to gayathri. All she does now is show her face at oviya and go complain to everyone at her slightest provacation. Listening to gayathri, she has stopped the one thing that would have kept her in, tears and unwanted over acting.

A prudent strategy for the channel is to eliminate her if the votes suggest so.

1. This will increase audience trust. Something that the channel would not want to lose.
2. It will keep Vyyapuri in. This is the only person who is entertaining during tasks and keeps the tasks going. All others are complete waste except maybe for shakti once in a while and snehan.
3. If Vyyapuri is siding with oviya, BB now has a chance to actually have more drama between gayathri and shakti on one side and oviya with Vyyapuri on another. Keeping julie in will keep the dynamics the same.
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranishana

i finally figured it out. The second promo happened on 2nd night and it the morning Oviya finally realises she has been betrayed by Aarav.

She is miserable and wants to go.I think Gaya3 will succeed it throwing Oviya out.Vtv has already decided that kuzhandai ullam Gaya3 as the winner.

Feel very bad for Oviya.

I don't think she will quit for that .. something else might have happened otherwise bully gang will not be in passive mode .. I guess some hurtful/sentimental words has been spoken by bully gang .. bayandutaanga when she became adamant that is why kenjuraanga .. gay3/Raiza/Julie would not have cared if oviya wants to leave , they would have just sat and watched ..
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously if VP evicted then there will be no fun in BB house
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

This sort of possibility is only there if Oviya goes out on her own and then they say that eviction is cancelled because one person has dropped out

Don't think so . they eliminated Anuya when Shree quit .. They eliminated harathi when bharani quit ..