Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for d thread Nithya πŸ˜ƒ...Congo for our 7th thread ... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...lucky seven πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally 7th thread wohooo congos for 7th threadπŸ₯³..
in fact i am feared about the sequence of promos being released. like yesterday it shouldnt be reversed kind off stuffπŸ˜†
ranishana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys!
oviya has not left the house.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/bigg-boss-tamil-hoax-busted-rumours-oviyas-elimination-are-fake-737054
suncloud thumbnail
Folks,
I like Oviya (have said this many times). But let's get one thing correct - lot of you call her "Paappa"( baby) etc, cute yes. But she is NOT a 5 year old. Good she is finally (hopefully) getting clarity and getting hold of herself. But running like a puppy dog behind aarav and getting in his bed all that is disgusting and she should have Never done that - NO MATTER what the reason. Andha control oru adult person-ku thevai illaiya?

Eppavum life-la oru dignity and self-respect venum. If she has confusion in her mind, she can ask him to tell her clearly (like she does in new promo) or else she wont talk to him. Running behind him and begging him is so desperate and she should put a full stop to the desperate attempts (now and in future). Just looks so poor on her.

And thats irrespective of Aarav is a scumbag or not. Hold yourself to a higher standard than Aarav or some other junkie.

I hope she rectifies it and goes on to do well in this show.
Edited by suncloud - 7 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the 7th thread.πŸ‘.namma jet vegathula than parakarom pola..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the new thread Nithya ji 😊

Heyyy.. we're too fast though πŸ˜‰
ranishana thumbnail
i finally figured it out. The second promo happened on 2nd night and it the morning Oviya finally realises she has been betrayed by Aarav.
She is miserable and wants to go.I think Gaya3 will succeed it throwing Oviya out.Vtv has already decided that kuzhandai ullam Gaya3 as the winner.

Feel very bad for Oviya.
Edited by ranishana - 7 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Things I want asked this weekend
1. Why is bharani breaking his leg funny but when it comes to julie, a fall on a level surface gets converted to someone trying to kill her and being inhumane.
2. Ganesh needs to be shown gayathri's video with bindu and asked to answer the question- is gayathri a baby?πŸ˜‰ I want this clarified because all her friends feel that she gets angry very fast but has a soft heart. I don't see thatπŸ˜•
3. Warn aarav and oviya to keep their personal equations within limit and not go over board with 30 cameras in the house.
4. Ask raiza why she keeps talking to 30 cameras about her personal life when she wants it kept a secret.
5. Ask bindu if she still feels her decision to go into the mad house is good?πŸ˜†
6 last but not least, tell shakti that they do not stay in BB only to cook, clean and eat. That if he doesn't like a contestant, it does not mean they have to be thrown out😑
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
James Vasanthan in his FB states that Julie will not be evicted from BB this week. he also stated that it is an inside info
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Adtt

James Vasanthan in his FB states that Julie will not be evicted from BB this week. he also stated that it is an inside info

Then who will be evicted?
Edited by -Emerald- - 7 years ago