Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Actor Sathish is active on Twitter right now.. So, no possibility of him entered into BB house.. He must have gone there to watch LIVE..
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya ramya and sri priya mam had posted something like "me me me" in twitter...think she is inside the house as guest may be...
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry but late to post this. How many of u saw Aarav trying to hit on Raiza .. real jerk .. looks like next patient for "medical kiss" is ready ..
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mass new promo...sripriya mam and sathish asking questions to kamal sir...sri priya to KH *yean friday aniku avanagla kaapathuninga"' sathish about kattipudi vaithiyam😆😆
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Sorry but late to post this. How many of u saw Aarav trying to hit on Raiza .. real jerk .. looks like next patient for "medical kiss" is ready ..

their chat also make me to wonder the same

sometime i feel she (Raiza) fire Gayatri/sakthi coz she dont want to influence aarav like what they did to oviyabut my friend say its all only my assumptions 😆

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

their chat also make me to wonder the same

sometime i feel she (Raiza) fire Gayatri/sakthi coz she dont want to influence aarav like what they did to oviyabut my friend say its all only my assumptions 😆

I think from the beginning Aarav had interest in Raiza .. Raiza too had, remember when Namitha said he has a GF outside she was shocked .. But somehow Oviya cam in between (whether Aarav went or Oviya is a different matter) ..

This Aarav second day he said it has been one year since he broke up .. Then later said he has a GF ., Then said oviya he hurt her 2 months before coming to BB .. then told everyone he is engaged ..

Shhhabhaaa mudiyala .. edhukku ivalavu scene ..
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apapppada finally someone said what has been itching my mind.
Aarav deffo has a thing for Raiza since the beginning. It is pretty obvio since the start.
There is a lot of diff between the way he behaves with Raiza and Oviya.😡
His behavior towards Oviya changed after Bindu came in as well. Dun think BM is interested in him.. she seems to be in her own world😆😆😆 Arav u creeepooo🤢🤢🤢
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

That was fabricated,(romba easyah html mathi kammikka mudiyum) but actual scoop times was showing different result

Julie had least number of votes
As far as I checked scooptimes
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thankfully u guys think the same way i did sometime we dont know how to start,

in fact i wont forget Raiza look when Oviya begging aarav for five minutes,(athu oru type an look,which i cant describe )

I think BM come with her own script 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

I think from the beginning Aarav had interest in Raiza .. Raiza too had, remember when Namitha said he has a GF outside she was shocked .. But somehow Oviya cam in between (whether Aarav went or Oviya is a different matter) ..

This Aarav second day he said it has been one year since he broke up .. Then later said he has a GF ., Then said oviya he hurt her 2 months before coming to BB .. then told everyone he is engaged ..

Shhhabhaaa mudiyala .. edhukku ivalavu scene ..

Am watching BB from the beginning. In the very first week Oviya, Arav n Raiza were having a convo where Oviya asked arav abt GF n he said he didnt have one. So she asked when was d last time he broke up and he said long time ago. Then she flirtingly said she could be his GF. Raiza even teased him saying O had proposed to him and he should give her a reply. But he never did.

Then in the 2nd week whn Oviya got saved the first time from eviction she told Arav dat wasnt he happy dat she was saved n Arav said no he was unhappy coz d other guy Karappa had left. Then she said dat she was 'loving' him, but as he was behaving in such a manner she too would back off and just remain friends. That whole week I felt she and arav avoided each other and d out of the blue Julie went telling all housemates she was falling for arav, but arav was trying to hook up with Raiza,

In the 3rd week beginning, Oviya told Arav dat she had told him dat she loved him, but to forget abt all dat and sat she was confused and wanted to let him know not to think about it from her side. That very day Namita told Raiza dat arav had a GF.

From what I have gathered, Oviya did have feelings for arav, but coz of his mixed signals she backed off. Havent watched further so dont know what again led Oviya to change her mind.

PS: I don't understand Tamil, but luckily Oviya's all des convos with Arav r mostly in English.😳