Satish? Telly star or Cinema?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Satish? Telly star or Cinema?

Cinema...He shared this pic with caption "with #BigBoss"
Lank121 thumbnail
Since gayu buffalo got saved by some nonsense task since vtv knows she had the least vote. Time to get shakthi pombala out or even aarav should be gone a week after oviya he was only being with her to be saved from elimination so time for him to go. But raiza and snehan acting chance illai they r truly the true players of the game. Slowly evicting the strongest contestants why else would they vote for oviya every time. Especially raiza very cunning
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Why not double elimination? 😭

hope they evict Shakthi also... if he is getting evicted I m expecting triple eviction before next weekend 😳...Self eviction of Gayathri 😆
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Public opinion

Snake leading

1122406 thumbnail
Whoever is coming inside is most likely to be an Oviya fan and is therefore likely to be a voice for Oviya
Also since Oviya is not there, they wont have the intention of thinking Oviya as a competitor,something that BM faced when she came there

If someone like Sathish comes in, there is a good chance that he will be trolling everyone out there without caring too muc about elimination
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Cinema...He shared this pic with caption "with #BigBoss"

kamal is wearing the same shirt in promo i think...he will not enter as contestant maybe guest
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

hope they evict Shakthi also... if he is getting evicted I m expecting triple eviction before next weekend 😳...Self eviction of Gayathri 😆

Oh i was expecting a mid week eviction and that too an insulting ones like Mandana's or Andy's.. 😆 but yours will also be awesome.. as long as she goes out next week
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who is voting for Aarav? 😲
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I ll never vote for " Snehan - thadaviyal nibunar "🤢