Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I too felt that question regarding the kiss was unnecessary.. Guess it was mainly meant for Ganesh 😛.. to check his memory level 😆 romba doubt laam kettaare..

He was enthu while uttering that question asked for him later which left Aarav on kaduppu 😲

Precap la he was shown super gaandu on BB for that question.. Ippo adhu romba mukkiyamaa nu.. 🤣 .. neenga dhaane daa adhukku pudhu vilakkam kuduthu fun aakkiyadhu.. then what? Anubavi Raja Anubavi 👍🏼
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one thing is clear, these people were jealous of Oviya.

Raiza gave oviya hell when she was there but now behaving exactly like her.
Gayatri mocked oviya when she spoke to camera now the same game.

Think vijay is saving gayatri for next weeks vote out otherwise they thought ppl would lose interest.
but she wont come in nomination list next week - only raiza and vayapuri will nominate her if at all.
so i am going to stop watching the show. ( didnt watch the episode today).
Erubs thumbnail
finally VTV make public as fool. how they save gay3 from eviction process. i feel its all drama scripts by asking simple question. for this VTV will act as pimp for Gay2
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with kritika, everyone was jealous of oviya... after she left all trying to be "good"

I'm not liking the fact that bully is saved...don't feeling like watching anymore
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why they keep asking abt kiss

What I see is VTV is portraying aarav as the only culprit in oviya's withdrawal... the truth is it was started by the bullies and Julie... she was cornered and bullied by all...I strongly believe oviya wouldn't have fallen for him if such thing didn't happen...

Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gay3 got saved??🤬 Why make the public idiots by making them vote! This heights of cheapness😡
O-i_pus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
viewers:BB scripted ...
me:ada pavinga ippothan ithaiye kandupudichingala🤣
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Why they keep asking abt kiss

What I see is VTV is portraying aarav as the only culprit in oviya's withdrawal... the truth is it was started by the bullies and Julie... she was cornered and bullied by all...I strongly believe oviya wouldn't have fallen for him if such thing didn't happen...

Same thought here, if gay3 and Shakti were not brought to eviction no one would have bothered to vote. But now when viewers have clearly voted out gay3 they save her.
Easy questions for her atha kooda question paper leak pannirupaanga nu tonuthu.looks like she was instructed already when they were discussing the questions she just told one question asked to her common with someone and got up from there avoiding further discussion thus putting an end to this question session.

Aniyaayam
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am waiting for KH's interaction session. Hope at least he brings back the life into the show. The show has hit rock bottom this week with boring tasks😆
Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This gayathri always making comedy..

Oviya ve sandai poda vandhaalum naane vilagi poyiduven 🤣

Julie modhalla appadi ippadi irundhaalum naan konjam konjam ah maathi vittirukken.. (adhu ennamo unmai dhaan 😛)

G: you should know how to talk, what to talk, when to talk.. and who to talk nu...
avalukku ennoda experience dhaan enna nu theriyumaa?

Sathiyamaa ennala mudiyala.. 😆
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago