Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel these pics were taken after jallikattu before Bigg Boss, she looked very different in bigg boss. Her music album in YouTube was also good she acted nicely. Hope her career in cinema prospers
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya bhavani sankar said she will not in BB on her offical FB page
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Now I am convinced that Raiza is acting , not feeling guilty (IMO she need not be , O brought it on herself)

silverfox, the bolded part is quite true. I dont think Raiza is feeling guilty and perhaps not much for her to feel that way since O brought it upon herself.
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
suncloud do you love Oviya lot 😊 ?
engadam eruda kurai solluvangannu parthu gappunnu pudikerenga.
En intha kopam ?
Evlavu peru onnume panname famous aagurunga .Antha ponnum famous aanathale ungalukku en evlavu varutham. Why so much hatred ?

sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel almost all of vijaytv programs are rigged and so is BB. I had a guess that gay3 will somehow be saved this week as she is the main spice ingredient of the show.
Gay3 is required by the channel to save them from the sinking trps as she is the only one who is currently providing content for the 1 and a half hour show.

All the more if they are planning to bring back Oviya then Arav has to go out as they dont want her to stalk him again and dwindle her fandom as they need trps.

Therefore my guess for this week's elimination will ge aarav.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It should have been the same set of qs to everyone. That is a fair game.
Also, Tamil thai vaazhthu knowledge ilena parava ila, Kamal said that once to Julie rite. Apo adha G3 kum kekalame..

ap.meena thumbnail
I don't like KMKV Priya either as one of her tweet sometime back about engineers hurt me.
I hope it changes after watching her in the show.
ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

What Priya is coming?? Pakka? If true it'll surely be treat to watch.. If the things i have heard about her is anything to go by, her attitude surely sucks, which makes her bb material..😆

I even thought she woudl be good BB material, though I do not like her. And still I'm not interested to watch. Especially after Gay3 saved by BB on Friday episode.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's a great insult to Snake 😛 In fact, Kamal pointed out Julie's answer during school task.. She just laughed for it.. correct nu solraaru nu nenachiduchungalo 😆

Or else, this being observation task, the question must be, Thamizh Thai Vaazhthai ezhudhiyadhu yaar 'endru Julie koorinaar ' 😛

Everyone can't remember everything.. fine.. but this is a basic poetry one studies in school.. my sister was telling, better he must've remained silent without answering than giving a wrong answer.. idhula velila vandhu discuss pannumbodhum when someone asked, he said the same answer 😆

Hope Kamal points it out again today.. Snake ku konjam aavadhu rosham irundhuchunaa, he himself should tell others not to address him as KAVIGNAR hereafter..