Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw Whom did Ganesh support yesterday when bb asked them to give a name ? All he said was 4 people pointing to Shakthi, Gayathri, Aarav and Bindu supporting Vaiyapuri that's all.. He didn't say anything else.. 😕
Edited by Paperboat.. - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Btw Whom did Ganesh support yesterday when bb asked them to give a name ? All he said was 4 people pointing out to Shakthi, Gayathri, Aarav and Bindu supporting Vaiyapuri that's all.. He didn't say anything else..😕

His and Raiza's choice was Snehan.. Even initially Aarav chose Snake only, but during discussions (with additional points 😛) he switched sides
Lank121 thumbnail
Aarav switching sides is nothing new. Gayu buffalo can barely move her 6 layered hip and she wants to b addressed as master and not be called by her name . Not her to blame she wasn't raised proper. Hear the gayu buffalo mom interview on indiaglirz you can tell they use hair in their daily talking
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
am really getting irritated wen sakthi said dis gay3 is lik baby.
chumma yaenga da neengala buid-up pannreenga. actually i was splittin ma votes to all 7 HMs excluding gay3 n gav 2 r 3 votes everyday to sakthi. but i was mistaken. indha payala'than mudhala thookirukkanum.
and i tgt snehan s changin, but yday epi proved he hasnt. cuz wen both VP and snehan wer nominated, VP immediately atleast had the heart to give it up fa snehan. but snehan din open his mouth at al. nt nly in dis incidence 1st week leader podhum he did the same wit ganesh(ganesh gave up). n sakthi n snehan(i dnt exactly remember fa wat incident) edhukko nominate aagum bothu kooda he was lik ok to tk the authority fa himself. very CUNNING fellow. nw also he tgt dat they wud save him nly. even i tgt so. but unexpectedly it din happen. udane see he strtd complainin abt it to raiza. in the same position if VP had been ter, he wudnt ve complained fa sure(though nw he wants to stay in the house).
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
also i tgt raiza s changin even wen evry1 said lik shez actin aftr oviya left. but ippo enakkum apdithan thonudhu. on the day wen oviya left she was lik cryin very badly out of guilt. n said dat hereaftr shez nt gonna hurt someone wit her words n if she has anytin to point abt tem, she said she wud say it directly to dat person... but she was teasin ganesh along wit snehan. twas quite embarrassing.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bharani interview...

seems like a genuine person

i like what he says abt oviya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYzNdi82Prk
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
also seems like julie is suffering mentally according to news

hope with time, people will forgive her...

i really pity her...

BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

also seems like julie is suffering mentally according to news

hope with time, people will forgive her...

i really pity her...

Is this information true doesn't the channel do something to help her.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Credit twitter
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm.. Better.. Actually in that AV shown during Julie's exit, I felt like she was looking good in initial few days..

eppavume original dhaan nilaikkum 👍🏼 hope everyone overcomes whatever happened..