Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Oh I wasn't aware. I loved her in KMKV. And I saw her hosting 'Kings of Dance', during which I really liked her offscreen personality. But I haven't really seen much of her other than that though, so I don't know πŸ˜†

So true πŸ˜† Priya Anand is awesome πŸ˜ƒ, I really don't want her to come at this point. Maybe next season 😳

Oh the incidents were from my sis's friend who is somehow associated with her previous show.. but i am not going to base my opinion on whatever i heard.. As long as she brings in some drama to this souless show i am okay with her..
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And no Priya Anand shouldn't come next year.. I want her to come when people have forgotten her existence.. A show like bb should only be chosen as last resort to revive one's career
Edited by Paperboat.. - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

And no Priya Anand shouldn't come next year.. I want her to come when people have forgotten her existence.. A show like bb should only be chosen as last resort to revive one's career

Priya Anand is part of #OviyaArmy 😎
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

however i cant understand the concept when KH asked Raiza say Gayatri and sakthi , trying to control since they coming from influential family,(ivangalo infulenced people na mathavangala enna solarathu?) of course Gayatri trying to dominate and both proud abt their father's achievement, she wise enough then she will play her own game why she been under the control of someone (suppose she known them as wrong ppl) i think Raiza want to escape the blame on her oviya exit ,she cleverly did it so

always its seems to me Raiza & senegan more dangerous then Gayatri and sakthi

True , true .. But Raiza has avoided herself in any major fiasco like the antakshari in the night , carpet incident , when everyone shifted to boys bedroom she was there in girls room initially and shifted wth some dialogue .. she snapped on oviya, agreed to what others say, told what people want to hear .. it was all clever by her so now she put the entire blame on G and S saying they were controlling and escaped.
Now I am convinced that Raiza is acting , not feeling guilty (IMO she need not be , O brought it on herself and if someone has to feel truly guilty it is A)
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.facebook.com/CinemaPettai/posts/1391405347643866
can anyone tell me whats written in this😳
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
golu it's written since oviya and Julie have left the show, the show has become very dull and boring.. so they are bringing kmkv serial actress Priya bavani Shankar as a replacement for oviya's position... As pbs has got a very big fan base in Tamil Nadu... She will be coming this weekend... Also some ppl are guessing oviya or barani might come in as wild card entry it seems...
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

golu it's written since oviya and Julie have left the show, the show has become very dull and boring.. so they are bringing kmkv serial actress Priya bavani Shankar as a replacement for oviya's position... As pbs has got a very big fan base in Tamil Nadu... She will be coming this weekend... Also some ppl are guessing oviya or barani might come in as wild card entry it seems...

danks pinku shonaπŸ€—..
1122406 thumbnail
Any talks of Oviya returning is possible only after Aarav exiting
So adutha varam, lets not leave him
O-i_pus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if Gaya3 eliminated Raiza will fill her place ,she more arrogant and dominating then Gaya3 πŸ˜† next get ready for aarav and raiza pair
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The way Gayathri said don't call me gayathri, it clearly says she don't want anybody addressing with her name.. he likes to be called as MASTER..

I'd like to say, Its not your workplace that you wanting everybody to address that way.. you have come to a game show where there are fellow contestants like you.. Being in corporate world, now I'm used to address anyone by their names irrespective of their position or age... it doesn't pertain to respect.. You need to earn respect only by your actions.. which you can't get anyway πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ