Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mirun

I don't know who mentioned it but P.Vasu is a established director in South Film Industry. Just because S is not famous we cannot take away credit from his dad. He was once a blockbuster director. S has a weird facial expressions. Something odd about the way he expresses his feelings. I cannot see him as a actor anymore.

Exactly πŸ˜†,sakthi project r too worst , even i wont blame sakthi for his flop career but may be its all coz of luck
i like many flims of Vasu esp his combo with Satyaraj usually different concept like Nadigan,rickshamama, etc mximum of his project are super duper hit till Chadramuki,as director vasu fantastic

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What Priya is coming?? Pakka? If true it'll surely be treat to watch.. If the things i have heard about her is anything to go by, her attitude surely sucks, which makes her bb material..πŸ˜†
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

What Priya is coming?? Pakka? If true it'll surely be treat to watch.. If the things i have heard about her is anything to go by, her attitude surely sucks, which makes her bb material..πŸ˜†

Which Priya? Priya Anand ah? I love her offscreen personality though as far as what I've seen πŸ˜†
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
raji07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raiza is super acting and talkative now. Lazy raiza ipa romba over smart ah velai seiyaranga rules la solranga. Oviya pathi nalladha pesuna audience ki pidikum nu ninaikara. Raiza ve nan thirundhiten u solra. Oviya swimming pool la pogara varaikum evaluku theriyala ya oviya affect ayirukaanu.
If aarav act in any movie as hero or supporting character i am not going to watch. I want him to be a flop actor.

I wont trust raiza too
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

fingers crossed just a day to go for the weekend epi
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Which Priya? Priya Anand ah?I love her offscreen personality though as far as what I've seenπŸ˜†

KMKV Priya BhavaniShankar (PBS]
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
however i cant understand the concept when KH asked Raiza say Gayatri and sakthi , trying to control since they coming from influential family,(ivangalo infulenced people na mathavangala enna solarathu?) of course Gayatri trying to dominate and both proud abt their father's achievement, she wise enough then she will play her own game why she been under the control of someone (suppose she known them as wrong ppl) i think Raiza want to escape the blame on her oviya exit ,she cleverly did it so

always its seems to me Raiza & senegan more dangerous then Gayatri and sakthi

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Which Priya? Priya Anand? πŸ˜ƒ I love her offscreen personality though as far as what I've seen πŸ˜†

No no KMKV Priya.. She apparently is full of herself.. I am obviously not going to judge her based on Other person's interaction with her.. but yeah few incidents i have heard from sis's friend do make me believe she has quite a lot of attitude..

I like Priya Anand too 😳 So i dont want her on the show πŸ˜†
Edited by Paperboat.. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

KMKV Priya BhavaniShankar (PBS]

Oh wow that's so cool. I really wanna see her, after quite a while since KMKV ended πŸ˜ƒ
coffeebuff thumbnail

No no KMKV Priya.. She apparently is full of herself.. I am obviously not going to judge her based on Other person's interaction with her.. but yeah few incidents i have heard from the sis's friend do make me believe she has quite a lot of attitude..

I like Priya Anand too 😳 So i dont want her on the show πŸ˜†

Oh I wasn't aware. I loved her in KMKV. And I saw her hosting 'Kings of Dance', during which I really liked her offscreen personality. But I haven't really seen much of her other than that though, so I don't know πŸ˜†

So true πŸ˜† Priya Anand is awesome πŸ˜ƒ, I really don't want her to come at this point. Maybe next season 😳