Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I just want to let people know I was no way giving clean chit to A, but at the same time I think O was also equally responsible for this state of affairs. I'm catching up with old episodes. Sri nominated G and S in the first week. He was clear from the first these two were bad. Unfortunately he left. Did he have a anxiety attack ?He looked like some pei aranja mugam. I think he was a eligible bachelor.

In the first episode when J and O were talking(I wish they had remained friends) O said the only person she knew from the house was G. Looks like these two might have had some back history. Can anyone tell me why did O and J break up ? Seriously these two would have given G and S very good competition. I felt J didn't gain anything by joining the bully gang. I did feel H was demeaning J .I'm surprised they said she came using wrong fame. What were these idiots smoking ? Irrespective of my opinion J has good acting skills. She can easily do supporting roles. In fact during avvai shanmugi task she did a pretty good job. Aana character thaan mosam. I do have a gut feeling she might appear in movies

mirun thumbnail
I don't know who mentioned it but P.Vasu is a established director in South Film Industry. Just because S is not famous we cannot take away credit from his dad. He was once a blockbuster director. S has a weird facial expressions. Something odd about the way he expresses his feelings. I cannot see him as a actor anymore.
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Unfortunately he left. Did he have a anxiety attack ?He looked like some pei aranja mugam. I think he was a eligible bachelor.
I

I haven't seen a single episode until after Aarthi's elimination -- [so don't know if the rumor is true], I had posted earlier that Sree left because he had to romance Julie...😳
They were 'told' to do so, similar to a BB Hindi episode where Kushal & Gauhar supposedly 'fall in love' when she applies bandage to him in the store-room. In this BB too, apparently Julie was treating him with some medicine in the store-room & few days after that he quit citing health reasons...

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

I haven't seen a single episode until after Aarthi's elimination -- [so don't know if the rumor is true], I had posted earlier that Sree left because he had to romance Julie...😳
They were 'told' to do so, similar to a BB Hindi episode where Kushal & Gauhar supposedly 'fall in love' when she applies bandage to him in the store-room. In this BB too, apparently Julie was treating him with some medicine in the store-room & few days after that he quit citing health reasons...

Thanks Raindrop3. If what you are saying is true glad he left the show. He looked miserable and scared. But he did nominate G and S. I wish J and O were buddies. Why do girls need boys ?

I watched bits and pieces of today's episode. It looks super boring. Whoever started Bindu Army should dismantle it asap. She is pretty much doing ramp walk all the time. Not doing any work. Her dance is not that great. Sorry not a BB material. Why can't they introduce someone who is fluent in language ? This broken Tamil is super irritating.

Raiza all I remember about her was smirk on her face during O's fiasco. I don't like her personality. She jells along everyone fine. Isn't she the one who used to sleep all the time ? She never respected the rules. I wish O didn't fall prey for this guy and played the game. Why did she mess up ? I want to drill some sense into her and ask her to comeback and entertain us. I want to see how R will react if O and J comeback . She doesn't have any competition now and somehow she is irritating with her too good to be true speeches. There is no way she has changed and I think in a way she is super happy O left the show.

k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So with VP saved this week, Gay3 is all set to be evicted/sent to secret room. VTV could have very well edited out the Gay3 angry scenes today but looks like the channel itself wants her to be evicted before lot of damage is done.
gay3's reasons for nominating VP for elimination - he cracks jokes and he always laughs and entertains.
reasons for saving him from elimination this week - same as above 😆😆😆

Madam has already gone nuts it seems. I would wish to see her survive without Shakti for sometime. VTV pls evict Trigger mandayan if you need more dramas and TRP.

And VTV needs to bring in some interesting contestant next unlike BM. She is super boring. Sources say she will start to show sudden change like Raiza next week onwards.

Raiza is very very clever and seems to know the format of the show. During the cycling task week, she was all exhausted and frustrated, showing faces to Snake,VP etc. but this week she is super enthusiastic, energetic and goes on with her nonstop blah blah blah. Irritating IMO.. Clearly she is super excited about Oviya's exit. Often she takes Oviya's name in between discussions to show she has changed and really concerned for Oviya.

The show is totally lifeless without Oviya and Julie.
Edited by k_ria2015 - 7 years ago
1122406 thumbnail

Sri nominated G and S in the first week. He was clear from the first these two were bad. Unfortunately he left. Did he have a anxiety attack ?He looked like some pei aranja mugam. I think he was a eligible bachelor.

I would have supported Sri if he was there in this show.Maybe he felt he was wasting his time there because he was having many openings during that time

In the first episode when J and O were talking(I wish they had remained friends) O said the only person she knew from the house was G. Looks like these two might have had some back history. Can anyone tell me why did O and J break up ? Seriously these two would have given G and S very good competition. I felt J didn't gain anything by joining the bully gang. I did feel H was demeaning J .I'm surprised they said she came using wrong fame. What were these idiots smoking ? Irrespective of my opinion J has good acting skills. She can easily do supporting roles. In fact during avvai shanmugi task she did a pretty good job. Aana character thaan mosam. I do have a gut feeling she might appear in movies

They were both good friends but it was Julie who dumped her for the sake of being accepted by his bully group.
The kurumpadam incident led to a major fallout

I heard Julie has watched some of the previous episodes in the past and she is feeling very bad.
Guess she must have watched the episodes where she was called "eacha" by Gayathri

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really really wish now shakti is evicted and gaya3 stays back. Because after that in an episode like today she will run to Aarav - exactly what she blamed oviya for.

Also i do find it hilarious how shakti and gayatri - ' correct a thappa purinjakranga' - like every single time. half the time what they talk about others is only true for them.

from namitha is more popular - to today vayapuri wouldnt get votes.

raiza cant be big boss pls so cant be snehan. If the new guy they showed today continues i would rather he be big boss.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithika2012

I really really wish now shakti is evicted and gaya3 stays back. Because after that in an episode like today she will run to Aarav - exactly what she blamed oviya for.

Also i do find it hilarious how shakti and gayatri - ' correct a thappa purinjakranga' - like every single time. half the time what they talk about others is only true for them.

from namitha is more popular - to today vayapuri wouldnt get votes.

raiza cant be big boss pls so cant be snehan. If the new guy they showed today continues i would rather he be big boss.

Ivanga evlo adhibudhisaalinga nu theriya paduthuraanga makkalukku.. adhuvum thirumba thirumba 🤣 nobody can save them.. 👎🏼
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raiza is the captain
But BB made her a puppet
It's snehan and shakti who are still dominating
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k_ria2015

So with VP saved this week, Gay3 is all set to be evicted/sent to secret room. VTV could have very well edited out the Gay3 angry scenes today but looks like the channel itself wants her to be evicted before lot of damage is done.

gay3's reasons for nominating VP for elimination - he cracks jokes and he always laughs and entertains.
reasons for saving him from elimination this week - same as above😆😆😆

Madam has already gone nuts it seems. I would wish to see her survive without Shakti for sometime. VTV pls evict Trigger mandayan if you need more dramas and TRP.

Angry scenes um edit pannittaa they won't have content for telecasting.. apparam show timings reduce panna vendi varum to half an hour or so 😛 yerkanave morning song part is not lively..

@ bold.. exactly I said the same while watching.. enne oru arivu 👏 brain ah kondu poi museum la vaikkanum 😆

idhula naduvula naduvula vera 'just because I'm good these ppl shouldn't take advantage ', nalla manasu, blah blah blah.. she is just annoying.. Good hearted people won't self praise themselves possessing that quality .. also good nu edhai mean panraa nu theriyala..

Trigger is already irritated with her for not listening to him.. he tries to shut her up but couldn't.. so got fed up.. but still he won't vittu koduthufy his friend, bcoz she is just a kid naa.. 😕