Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey.. few hours back namma KMKV Priya twitted "signing off from Twitter for a short while.." saying she'll meet after a break..

does this signify anything? BB entry?
ranishana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Best tweet on Julie's exit by Actress Sripriya -
Nalla guru nalla sishyai ...kizinjidhu

👍🏼
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raiza is playing well..

If Sakti supports G3, I can understand friends... but Ganesh is the worst... Vitta paadha pooja panuvaru pola...

Aarav is trying to play even on all sides...he thinks..a ella side um goal pota prachana ila..
Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was watching old bb episode. Julie was calling gay3 as gay3 only and not akka. When did she start callng her akka. Correct me if I am wrong pls.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Hey.. few hours back namma KMKV Priya twitted "signing off from Twitter for a short while.." saying she'll meet after a break..

does this signify anything? BB entry?

No pls... she is not a BB material too...and a very sensitive person, she cant take jokes, sorry never watched kmkv, heard she was good...my opinion is based on her hosting only...
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

No pls... she is not a BB material too...and a very sensitive person, she cant take jokes, sorry never watched kmkv, heard she was good...my opinion is based on her hosting only...

May be such a person would create more drama...
ap.meena thumbnail
I thin today while talking about why they should not be nominated, Sakthi and Aarav indirectly meant Oviya.
Gay3 reason to stay - nan innum neraya words use panuven.. enoda theramaya makkal therinjukkanum...
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shakti I don't want to be known as director's son I thought don't worry you have a new name now Triggerrr
But otherwise I find him funny better than gay3
Today when gay3 asked raisa why did you laugh I expected Raiza to remind her what she told while isolating Bharani, she told just opposite who will take care if some problems come appo teriyala madam ku than prechinaya thane paathukka, Raiza shouldn't have stopped there
Edited by BryanAntony - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
I felt Raiza was laughing coz she snapped her and dint let her complete.. So wud have she felt like u don't even let me complete.
May be she would have thought "thirundhadha jenmangal irundhenna laabam."
Adtt thumbnail
Looks like Oviya fever is not over yet in the house. Why these people (Gay, Sakthi and Aarav) had to point Oviya as the reason to prolong their stay? Horrible mindset. Or guilt taunts?