Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Looks like Gayu odu prarthanai bhagwaan khetutaar😲home calling for Gayu??😉
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Bindhu was sent for Oviya to get company as the situation prevailed there was beyond imagination, one girl targetted and cornered.. But by the time Bindhu came IN, the mood there changed unexpectedly with weekly task and a big mess happened.. channel didn't expect Oviya's exit.. so Bindhu's entry didn't serve the purpose.. ippo vandhuttome nu she is just adapting I believe.. I'm sure she wasn't brought to compete for title..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please eliminate all and bring season 2...
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Is any contestant a star kid this season?😕

Oh.. u really don't know vaa? the biggest bullies are those star kids we are talking about..
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

I totally second this idea ⭐️😆 Enough of the mess created in this season, I'm ready for a new start and new entertainment 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Guesses or rumours of the new entries.. I don't have any say about who it is till it is confirmed.. vandha piragu paathukkalaam..

But I don't want VijayTV faces again here in this show.. avangalai podhum ngra alavu ellaa shows la yum paarthaachu.. Then again ego clashes of being TV star and movie stars (especially with this Trigger)
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Atha panna sollunga mothalla😛...but season 2 nalla jolly a irukanum...season 1 a vida kevalama iruntha..aapu than..😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
One more blunder they did while choosing is all d contestants are from same field..Though their professions are different like model,actors,poet but all related to same field..at d end of day they want be in big screen...So they ended up being doormat to Shakthi and Gayathri ...They should ve roped few contestants from other fields sports/journalism...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
The bullies always expecting some change or something that favours them from the weekend session with Kamal.. So far, ellaame rivet dhaan aayirukku.. 😆

Saturday therinjidum, Saturday ku apparam paathukkalaam, Saturday maattram varum nu vaaraa vaaram pesudhunga.. and getting aappu non stop.. So the very next day, the drama I want to leave nu.. oru 2 days ku apparam, they themselves say, we won't be sent nu.. ennadaa idhu kannaamoochi aattam..
1122406 thumbnail
This "one happy family" thing is something that annoys me
This is something that Oviya herself was against in the beginning

She once tells Arav,she is not here to be here like "one happy family" as she considers it as drama

Appo than she tells Arav if you want a family, we both can together start a family 🤣
Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago