Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Shakti is pretty lazy. He calls out others as bring lazy but he gives the most excuses to do stuff.

BB certainly is favoring the 2 in different ways. Shakti gets to lord over his team all the time. GayathrI sits with him all day long and talks nonsense.

But I don't think Gayathri will do anything even if she was in the opposite team. She will probably let shakti win🥱

Exactly.. Sakthi ku Harathi irundhirukkanum varuthu edukka 😛 semma sandai aayirukkum..
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is BB giving so much advantage to Shakti -- Is his dad that great a film maker ?
I know of only one of his movies -- a mediocre, predictable one called Chinna Thambi.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aarthi would have atleast made the tasks interesting. She is extremely competitive.
Ivanga ellarum romba easy a give up pannidaraanga. They justdon't take this seriously and bb let's them get away with it. Athaan this gets boring
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
,i m curious to see the new entry or oviya comeback , &still i believe BM have strategy as she late comer to the house
sometime i feel Ganesh and Bindu both are same type ,wants play the game but not ready expose their side , i guss VTV wants to make raiza as winning material ??
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Aarthi would have atleast made the tasks interesting. She is extremely competitive.

Ivanga ellarum romba easy a give up pannidaraanga. They justdon't take this seriously and bb let's them get away with it. Athaan this gets boring

so true , i really wish aarthi should not evicted IF she is there this game must be more interesting,i feel so
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I think vtv made a mistake when choosing contestants. GayathrI and shakti are not proper bb material. Although on the top they tick all the right characteristics for personalities creating drama, these 2 are sly and hence always stand in the background.
Bringing these 2 in reduced the level playing field for all others. Good players were evicted and all we are left with are a bunch of pepole either too weak to be a winner or too disinterested to be entertaining.

Raiza tries but her sudden change is not very alluring and it seems she is picking up fights for the sake of it.

BB 's obvious siding of shakti does not help either.
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

Why is BB giving so much advantage to Shakti -- Is his dad that great a film maker ?
I know of only one of his movies -- a mediocre, predictable one called Chinna Thambi.

As far as I know, he is a renowned director (50 films) in south.. Has given many hit films for Rajini, Prabhu and Sathya Raj..

some of them include Chandramukhi, Mannan, Walter Vetrivel, Rickshaw Mama, Uzhaippali, Sethupathy IPS, Chinna Thambi, Panakkaaran..

But he couldn't make his son shine..

Aana indha reason kaaga laam channel favour pannuvaangalaa enna?
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Like Dewdrop says, Chinna Thambi is one of the stupid movies. But Vasu still has some influence in the industry over the years.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Here he is.. Mr.Trigger as child artist in Chinna Thambi

Master Prashanth.. his real name..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Appo shaktivel? Cinema vukkaga kudutha pera?