Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Qualia

In addition, there are some scenes in youtube where he touches her inappropriately at her hips and also kicks her in the butt with his toe

So,romba yogiyan madhiri avara sitharikka vendam

No girl will fall for a guy instantly. Arav says she kisses means u have given her tat much space. The way Arav say about her clearly shows he understand her very well then why didn't stop her initially ? Wen everyone teasing about marriage u should have cut it then n there. @bold they showed it in carpet episode.
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Two adults - they have the right to kiss or have fun that way. Does not mean Aarav has to "commit" to her. This is 2017 and times and guys and girls have changed these days, and Oviya is very smart and knows it too.
It was time-pass and consenting fun between two adult people. Above 25 years old, not onnum theriyaadha chinna paappa.
Edited by suncloud - 7 years ago
sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My take on Aarav-Oviya issue
Mistake lies on both sides

It was Oviya who initiated the convo of timepass love and started flirting with the only eligible bachelor in the house. May be she thought thay a love angle in the house will give more focus on her and she constantly kept talking to the camera and dancing b4 the camera to gain viewer attention. She was camera conscious right from the beginning. Both would have watched the other language versions of big boss and both know fpr the fact that the relationship that blooms in the hpuse doesn't last long.

Aarav on the otherhand made use of this opportunity to have his screen presence. Aarav studying the dynamics of the house shifted sides to protect himself after 2 weeks of flirting.

Oviya herself came to him and said lets be friends and there is nothing between them. She was able to change love to friendship at that time.

Both started going around gaining screen presence and having fun time in the house. All of a sudden oviya started mentioning that she found her man.. blah blah and aarav never opposed her conversation. He should have stopped her at that time. As viwers we felt that something was between them and even the HM felt the same as they are there 24/7 watching them having fun.

He never committed to her for a relationship and she should have accepted that. Instead she was stalking him which is very bad. If a woman gets stalked then it becomes a sensation and the man is blamed. If a man gets stalked it is termed as depression and she is excused. She couldn't change her love to friendship this time.

Aarav shouldn't have allowed the kissing if he was not serious or should have backed out and made it clear to her that he doesn't have any love feelings up front. Instead, He was having a fun time. BB team should have warned them for code of conduct which they failed considering the audience to which this show is telecasted.

Bbteam milked trps with the love drama and never reprimanded them for their behavior. They never realized for the fact that the lady needed a psychiatric advice. When I retrospect all of oviya's actions from the beginning to waht is happening now, I feel Oviya needs a good psychiatric advice.

If aarav was not serious and if he was just having a fling or timepass love as suggested by her in the beginning, He was just making use of tge opportunity to use a woman. Oviya began her involvement with aarav as a fling and later fell for him and stalked him.

To sum up both were at fault. Why just give our sympathies and love only because we are her fans. I am not denying the fact that she had her own good qualities because of which she shines drom the rest of them. But let us understand that she must have prepared herself watching the other versions of BB and she has made use of this opportunity to her advantage.

suncloud thumbnail
If the genders reversed, and if guy stalked the girl - it would have become Very Serious issue. Just because the stalking was done by the girl - this is being swept under the carpet.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with sriba to some extent

If a women gives space to a guy, they will take advantage...what more in cinema industry

Oviya's biggest mistake was asking aarav about timpass and flirting... the guy got an advantage there

I think she fell for him in between and tried to hold back by claiming both are friends...and aarav agreed to that too... I'm not supporting aarav, but it is not fair to him to adjust to what oviya wants him to be...

And she kept saying I'm weak in love matters... that was her honesty to claim that, but tell me is that appropriate for girls to say so... any guy would have thought she had so many past relationships and flings and may not be serious with her... aarav is not uthaman too...so definitely he would have taken advantage

Aarav was only flirting with her but that idea was initiated by oviya

People here know that I'm an oviya supporter from day 1 but when comes to being objective I always put aside my feelings and attachment...

I'm angry with rest of the housemates more because they cornered her and so she found solace in aarav and started to fall badly for him...aarav too used it as advantage

Oviya is a good human, get inspired by her honesty but never give room for guys to take advantage from you...they will really do and abandon u later...
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree on oviya's stalking charge. Stalking is stalking - it is just plain horrible - genders dont matter.

But I am not ok with clean chit lot of people are giving aarav.

I found the whole act of getting close to oviya after he got nominated so that he could use her popularity and avoid eviction, quite distasteful. That week he went beyond flirting, kept quiet when every one teased. Then He dropped it all the day he got saved.

If he thought it was a fling why not say that to every one? Told it was only friendship and that too only in 5th week. Then when snehan got them together, he uses the word fling - why not say the same to gaya3/shakti/vayapuri or atleast to Raiza.

Be an Adult and be open about your fling. Dont make it look like only she was in it.

How is that backstabbing not worse than Julie's?

Why does Julie's backstabbing qualify her for your eviction vote and not aaravs?

No one is asking aarav to get back with oviya. Just judging him as a player.

O-i_pus thumbnail

If Oviya comeback ,i dont think i able to love her the same way once i used to be ,best she go with her life ,inga vanthu marupadiyum arav ,arav inga venam atleast for the sake offans who loved motivated & Oviya like me ,my fav contestant asap now is Ganesh ,after that Bindu, looking for new ENTRY
VP 's drama really irritating ,avar ethachum oru rules break Pannale podume BBye avara vedukka anupida poranga ,ithu edukku ivalau akka pora? Kandippa Inga irukenurukkar enna pantrarnu pakalam

I feel bad for ganesh ,VP so cheap ennathan VP ippo Ganeskita pesinalum oru model & Actora national mediavala satarana food matter vachi asinga paduthitar ,Gayatri complaints Oviya is not working but VP complaint is very embarrassing

I expacting a raiza army ,ana avanga avalu worth theriyala ,snake and Raiza ore mathiri than cunning fellows , after oviya evicted No big drama only peace in the house 😆

HalleNJ thumbnail
Kritika, don't get me wrong aarav doesn't deserve clean chit...as I said, he is selfish and used her for his advantage... my argument is oviya was the one who initiated and given that space...

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont get this - what does women giving space mean?

If you like a guy/girl and you express it - what is wrong ( again and again stalking that happened in 5th week is horrible but merely liking some one isnt).

" if woman expresses interest then men will only behave this way" -sorry that means those men are are animals. . Most men like most women arent that bad.

Neither men nor women who express love are providing invitation to take advantage of them.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Kritika nothing wrong in expressing love

But flirt pannalam, time pass pannalam nu solla kudathu... athuvum to a guy who never gets commited to u...that's what feel...if you say so, means u allow some no string attached relationship...

Anyways this is my POV, feel free to disagree...

I think I belong to old school, I don't support open flirting and neither barging into men's room and forcefully sleeping beside a guy on his bed in the name of love unless if you are married to him...

Just because we like someone, we shouldn't justify every single wrong act of them...

Only thing I accepted this because I believe she was not in proper mental state...