Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Aarav said he ll leave next morning ...But next day while taking to Shakthi , Snehan he was like he won't go ...If he does ppl will think he is at fault ...Last week ellame strange than 😕

Why would he leave his bread and butter for her ? Will anyone leave a workplace because someone has fallen in love and not able to stand our face. In a jest of moment he said I will leave. If you see lot of their conversation are private during absence of other HMs. Well the girl should have known his real face. Even now she is declaring her love in public when he declined it. I hope he stays away from her radar. She seems to be threat for him now.
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely dont think Aarav is without fault. I do agree that G and S isnt to be blamed for this( only in this issue) even if they had influenced aarav because Aarav is an adult.

I have said this multiple times here, What Oviya did was harassment, once the other adult says stop - you need to stop. She was wrong to keep physically invading his space.

It is not emotionally possible for most people to suddenly stop - this is why no breakup is easy. especially someone who was isolated for three weeks to go through emotional drama isnt easy. Personal space is personal space, harassment is still harassment, What oviya did is still wrong.

On Aarav's part - when first two weeks he told her he isnt interested oviya did back off. But after that for votes he went to her and all his activities that whole week were nowhere of a friendly nature. he told every one else about his engagement story/ the other girl - told the same to oviya only in the last week. Only with her he used the word fling that too much later, with all the others he maintained he had no interest in her.

Fling isnt disinterest.

All this drama for saving yourself from elimination????? - that is lot lot worse than julie's lie.
mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: suncloud

what is Oviya's past? Did she have a short lived fling or relationship with some guy (not a "rich guy" as per G) and ended it?

I'm personally against discussing anyone's past. Their past their history. It is a game she came as a contestant. Let us watch the show for what it is and not malign any character here. We all are human beings and it is downright wrong to discuss such things.
mirun thumbnail
Suncloud for the advise you gave to other people looks like you are investing too much for something which you don't like. I want to say I like O's personality in the show. She has a very good human side but I felt everyone siding with her in A's fiasco something I cannot agree. What the channel was doing when she first kissed him ?
Did they warn her ? If second kiss was discussed publicly why wasn't there a kurum padam for first kiss ?
There is lot more than what you and I can see but if you really don't like the show you shouldn't be spending this much time here.
mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

I absolutely dont think Aarav is without fault. I do agree that G and S isnt to be blamed for this( only in this issue) even if they had influenced aarav because Aarav is an adult.

I have said this multiple times here, What Oviya did was harassment, once the other adult says stop - you need to stop. She was wrong to keep physically invading his space.

It is not emotionally possible for most people to suddenly stop - this is why no breakup is easy. especially someone who was isolated for three weeks to go through emotional drama isnt easy. Personal space is personal space, harassment is still harassment, What oviya did is still wrong.

On Aarav's part - when first two weeks he told her he isnt interested oviya did back off. But after that for votes he went to her and all his activities that whole week were nowhere of a friendly nature. he told every one else about his engagement story/ the other girl - told the same to oviya only in the last week. Only with her he used the word fling that too much later, with all the others he maintained he had no interest in her.

Fling isnt disinterest.

All this drama for saving yourself from elimination????? - that is lot lot worse than julie's lie.

Exactly this is her problem why should A be punished for this ?
Why should he leave the show for this ?
Isn't unfair ?
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
On the Arav and Oviya discussion. This is my POV.
Someone commented saying isn't it wrong that Oviya came into Bigg Boss with the intention of finding love. That was not her intention. Her falling in love, she did not see coming at all. She came in with the intention of playing and winning the game.

And I would say that both Oviya and Arav had made their mistakes.

Oviya invading his personal space is considered harassment which is not correct. However, I don't think she is at fault completely because if he had allowed her to kiss him in the past i don't think pressing his shoulders was a big deal. he reacted, which got her confused and she continued to become inappropriate in order to provoke him(Which was wrong). If he did not want to kiss her, he should have told her that very moment. But he accepted it. I think his problem was the affection that was shown in front of others. He really is concerned about the opinions of others (Gayu and Shakthi). I think he is very paranoid about his image and career so he does not want to be projected in a certain way. He could have explained this to Oviya instead of avoiding her. I think their whole issue got worse when others started to become involved. Arav should not have let other people in this matter and he should have dealt with it himself.

Also something that is confusing is that. To kamal and Raiza he had mentioned that he had kissed oviya at the end in order for him to stop her with her behavior. However to Ganesh he has mentioned that they had kissed each other before she had professed her love for him. and intially to kamal he had said that he did not kiss her at all. So i am unable to believe his statements.

Them kissing each other is not a big deal at all. That is their personal and the housemates and public do not need to know about this. But when it came to the point where oviya was blamed for leading her self was wrong. Arav should not have lied, because he knew very well that he played a part for leading her on. He knows very well that Oviya is vulnerable and she yearns for love. He should have been more careful when talking to her. what was the need to flirt with her even after he knew that she loved him and what was the need to sing "innum konjum neram".

But does Arav need to leave the house because of this incident ?

I don't think so. This one incident does not mean that he deserves to leave. yes everyone makes mistakes. As long as he realizes his mistakes then its fine. he still deserves a chance to play the game. If anything shakthi and gaythriri who still have not realized their mistakes deserve to leave before arav.
Edited by m_30996 - 7 years ago
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mirun, People posting here about Kala master and Sneha trouble, or Monal (simran sis). Those all relate to past of gayathri's extended family , and indirectly to mention gayathri is from dadagiri/sarpanch type family background. If that can be posted, in similar vein, there is no harm just asking for thr fact ofwjat did Oviya actually do? Did she have a short lived relationship, but dumped that guy? Just a factual qn of what happened, thats all, given people are indeed mentioning past of other contestants anyway.
Edited by suncloud - 7 years ago
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

S has good sense of humor.
I have a feeling G or S might win the title.
From what I see there was never any hard task given for S. He kind of gets away with everything. There is no equality in playing fields. One side you have people who are influential in industry and who knows other contestants past and the other side the people don't have any clue about opposite party. I think they don't follow any rules. Even KH said the conversation has to be private but they pretty much discussed everything . The problem is to bring celebrity who have strong family in entertainment business and other celebrities. Maybe someone without a family background might have leveled the playing field.

I dont think Gayahtri will survive this week, going by the opinion poll.I see that consistency in almost every site

S and G are at rock bottom and if there is a double eviction, both of them have to go

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mirun,
I have spelt the reason why i think Aarav should be eliminated. it is the same reason for which julie was eliminated, infact aarav's is worse coz he is a cheat.

1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_30996

what was the need to sing "innum konjum neram".

In addition, there are some scenes in youtube where he touches her inappropriately at her hips and also kicks her in the butt with his toe

So,romba yogiyan madhiri avara sitharikka vendam
Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago