Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Oviya... it actually hurts me when you are like this after Aarav! Please ignore him, in fact ignore everyone and just like the old days, talk to us, the camera if you are frustrated! Neenga oru vaarthai sonna in your tasks, athukku peru trigger'aam. But avanga ungala torture panrathu task-endru perula kodumai! I hope KH will talk to them and give back to them nicely.

Oviya darling, I want you to win! Be strong! It'll be such a huge blow to the bullying parties!
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
BB changed d characters today
Aarav-Murderer
Raiza-love failure
Oviya-Mafia gang leader
Snehan- ve to steal d secret forumula and make Dr.Vaiyabhuri to consume unknowingly
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Is Oviya creating a scene for fun ? 😕
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wat d shit am I watching?? I m confused.. Is oviya taking vengeance on dat stupid Aarav or is she really hurt?? Y did oviya ask glycerine?? Is shhe giving aapu to dat drohi Aarav?? One thing Is sure Aarav paani kissed oviya.. And now he is so scared about his image.. Wat a douche guy..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I didnt get d episode ...I skipped d channel few time and watched Bindu and Oviya covo near Couch ...Bindhu saying :Are u acting right
Oviya : this is I am
Bindhu : U r over reacting
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omgg.. oray confusion pa. Oviya is really reacting or just acting ????
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone update what happened till now. I am scared to watch. Is Oviya OK
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Ganesh giving gyaan to Aarav 🤣...
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Oviya is acting, doing her task...at the same time taking this opportunity to hit Aarav.
btw, did Aarav kiss Oviya?
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shit.. Oviya thought Aarav was doing all dis bcoz of part of his task..she thought Arav was performing his task which is to avoid oviya..dats y today she thought she will also do an acting... Pavam oviya she still didn't realized that Aarav was showing his real face.. Omg.. Please bb must clarify openly to oviya..