Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hmmm.. paakka ponaa nethu yaarume character ah play pannuve illai..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

If it's part of the task and Oviya fooled everyone, then I guess Kamal will appreciate her for performance.. 👏 appo matha moonjinga pora konathai naan paarthe aaganum..

He should also tell like none other than Oviya and Vaiyapuri are doing the tasks properly nu..

Ennai kettaa idhunga panra koothukku Luxury budget eh kudukka koodaadhu.. 👎🏼 dosa maavu, brown bread, panneer, coffee powder, biscuits, chicken.. idha thavira pudhusaa edhuvum kekka poradhillai.. apparam yen..

Ramya one time idhula meat mattum cut panni paakanum...They should give opportunity for Oviya and Raiza/Oviya alone to shop once ...😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Basically analysing oviya is one such big task for me.. well vtv won't evict her is my gut feeling as during previous season of bb hindi version too bani was portrayed like this but she stayed till last and was first runner up ( reason is big fat ego of colours and endemol to make their chosen person as winner , hence an undeserving person won ) .. so i think they will retain oviya somehow but i somehow want old oviya to be back. She is dull these days and her craze among fans is getting lesser is what i believe but here i maybe wrong. If this is a strategy then its the worst strategy.. if oviya leaves there will be no point of discussion in bb house and also among public. Rest all will live like a happy united family. Raiza and Julie had some issues before , now they are the slaves of gayathri.. gayathri shakthi snehan arav happy united family.. ganesh is unwanted species on earth who doesn't exist for me. Vaiyyapuri they will knock him out sooner or later.. bindu is not a bb material .. she will be eliminated in a week or two..what will be left to watch. ?

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Ramya one time idhula meat mattum cut panni paakanum...They should give opportunity for Oviya and Raiza/Oviya alone to shop once ...😆

Seriously!! Everytime it's Sakthi, Ganesh, Gayathri shouting around.. others seated paavamaa.. Vaiyapuri vaayya thorakkuradhe illa appolaam.. It's him who is playing well during the week..

yaarnaala points varudho avanga dhaan choose pannanum nu sollittaa, idhunga ozhungaa follow pannungalo ennavo.. 😆
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vaiyapuri seems like enjoying the tasks a lot
How come he never gets rewarded...