either oviya should come out this ... track

Or just come out of the show..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

either oviya should come out this ... track

Or just come out of the show..

V tv planned to bring oviya out of the show..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved that part...

I want see both BM and oviya together vachu senjufy the bully gang...

Love track is boring

That is not love just Vijay tv script..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved that part...

Love track is boring

Ya..Bindhu got confused as she didnt know about this love track completely...en namalukum than puriyala...she too told...oviya is overreacting..not overacting...she understand her feelings..

Nayathri braiwashing her...etho avala pathi namma solla venam...avangale therinchukatumnu sonna..ippa paaru poi kurai sollikittu iruku...saapidrathuku vaaiya thorakalaro illaiyo..oviya va pathi kurai solla vaaiya nallave thirakara..

BM n oviya will do that for sure...aana they r not showing BM scenes more...only few scenes r shown till now..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

V tv planned to bring oviya out of the show..

Enakum appadi than thonuthu...julie ya save panna pakka plan??..😡

oviya ponna...BB ya evanum paarka maatan..naanlam seentha koda maaten
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved that part...

Love track is boring

I think this is wrong trend expecting someone else to come and save you.
This never ends well since everyone in this world is selfish looking up for their wants and needs.
I totally disagree with this mindset of saving damsel in distress . We all have to fight our battles and
O shouldn't depend on BM to team up. I don't understand why she is looking for company from fake people. I mean look at Ganesh. He is able to live his life very smoothly without any support from anyone. No one is ganging up but I think if you are honest then you are going to be odd one out.

Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Un edited scenes for today :-Boys( except Ganesh) along with oviya are in men's bedroom..dey are pulling julies leg for wearing a saree.. Seems like snehan has gifted that saree to julie.. Vayapuri & snehan are trolling Julie.. Next scene.. Der is sum hospital set up in task room( dat closed room near garden, wer dey conducted kabadi task)... Dont knw y dey didn't showed this task room in main episode.. Snehan is new doctor, he is giving instructions to all..snehan gives shock treatment to old doctor vayapuri.. Vayapuri lying in stretcher & they are giving dat trips ( glucose ) thru bottle to vayapuri.. Snehan doing operation on vayapuri.. All mental patients sitting on ground & watching the operation.. Alaram goes..task for the day gets over.. Everyone sitting in d hall area..oviya & bindhu is missing in dat convo.. Julie is singing ondra renda song frm kaka kaka... Todays unedited scene gets over...
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brangs

Un edited scenes for today :-Boys( except Ganesh) along with oviya are in men's bedroom..dey are pulling julies leg for wearing a saree.. Seems like snehan has gifted that saree to julie.. Vayapuri & snehan are trolling Julie.. Next scene.. Der is sum hospital set up in task room( dat closed room near garden, wer dey conducted kabadi task)... Dont knw y dey didn't showed this task room in main episode.. Snehan is new doctor, he is giving instructions to all..snehan gives shock treatment to old doctor vayapuri.. Vayapuri lying in stretcher & they are giving dat trips ( glucose ) thru bottle to vayapuri.. Snehan doing operation on vayapuri.. All mental patients sitting on ground & watching the operation.. Alaram goes..task for the day gets over.. Everyone sitting in d hall area..oviya & bindhu is missing in dat convo.. Julie is singing ondra renda song frm kaka kaka... Todays unedited scene gets over...

is the link available ?
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really confused...

It was very clear that time when BM found oviya is acting... i too felt its not real... butdont understand why she is going that extreme...

haiyo haiyo(thalaila adichikuren ) oviya army nu veliya sollathinga.. our queen asked for glycerin to BB.. and told iniku overacting pana poren.. i don't feel like crying so I want glycerin.. appave clear aagala ya ungaluku.. ava azhura mathiri scene podum pothellam camera zoomed to show her trying to control her laughter..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks brangs for update on the unseen clips telecast..

let me know how to address you?

If anyone else find the video online, plz share the link here..