Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
No point blaming aarav friends, I think oviya is the one who is in denial
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Big nose cut to Arav from bb in confession room.. Bb asked Arav to act like two mature individual & solve the problem face to face & not to run around discussing it with others...!
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: brangs

Aarav saniyaney grow some balls & act like a man.. I hate these type of men who uses people & after their use throw them away like waste paper... Last week the moment he got nominated; he had no problem in flirting around with oviya & even using her to appeal for votes.. But now he bcam so concerned about wat his family thinks.. Just open ur shitty mouth & tell her dat u dont want anything to do with her...!

seriously ...Direct ah pesama...Ennamo nalla paiyan madhiri scene poduranga...Snehan was teasing Periya veedu,chinna veedu, and pakkathu veedu...😡🤢
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: brangs

Aarav saniyaney grow some balls & act like a man.. I hate these type of men who uses people & after their use throw them away like waste paper... Last week the moment he got nominated; he had no problem in flirting around with oviya & even using her to appeal for votes.. But now he bcam so concerned about wat his family thinks.. Just open ur shitty mouth & tell her dat u dont want anything to do with her...!

Well said.. Last week wen kamal sir ask oviya sit next to him audience clapped that time he was laughing. I excepted this from him. Double face man.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And I think she nominated aarav so that he continues to b close her for votes...

She knows but in denial
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

seriously ...Direct ah pesama...Ennamo nalla paiyan madhiri scene poduranga...Snehan was teasing Periya veedu,chinna veedu, and pakkathu veedu...😡🤢

Raiza was saying aarav asked gay3 not to leave him alone where did gay3 went last week? He s using her... Oviya pls grow girl u deserve best
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Double face illa...Triple faced😆 ...he was enjoying attention he is getting from Julie that week...That time where his reputation went...For a holiday ?
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My BP is raising yaar.. unable to control my emotions.. feeling very bad for oviya.. pls Bigg boss.. pls evict her...
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Double face illa...Triple faced😆 ...he was enjoying attention he is getting from Julie that week...That time where his reputation went...For a holiday ?

Exactly can't trust him anymore. Oviya should stay away yaar.. don kno wat to say
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Precap is giving me some hope ...