Any Full House fan?

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I watched FullHouse Thai version and I am madly in love with Mike and Aomam Such a fabulous show with great direction,execution,screenplay,location.Both the actors have done really fantastic job and chemistry between them was so so AWW.❤️😆 I would recommend this one to everyone Its full of Romance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love full house thai too..i was never really a fan of the original k-version but i adore the thai version to bits..aomike had great chemistry and they totally made the show a fun ride ..this show totally succeeded in tricking me to believe that all thai dramas are as fluff filled as this one was..😆😆
Edited by ...Renu... - 7 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

I love full house thai too..i was never really a fan of the original k-version but i adore the thai version to bits..aomike had great chemistry and they totally made the show a fun ride ..this show totally succeeded in tricking me to believe that all thai dramas are as fluff filled as this one was..😆😆

lol btw plz recommend me some other thai shows...
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CATZ..

lol btw plz recommend me some other thai shows...

Sure,since i have no idea what your preference is ..here are few random picks

Ugly duckling series
Padiwarada
U-prince series(except the first one, it's the worst )
The rising sun 1&2
Hua jai reua puang
Ab rak online
Ton Rak Rim Rua
and if you want you can try "kiss me" which has same main leads in it as the full house.

PS: sorry for the late reply..i was a little busy with my life

ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i liked this drama ..
mike was really great.. after this series i watched mikes 2 more drama..
first kiss and lil princess
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I had watched the Thai version duringy teens and enjoyed it but later tried to rewatch but I couldn't enjoy like earlier and stopped in the beginning itself..I have heard about the Thai version a lot but didn't watch it because of the 2nd experience with the Korean version..But finally I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised.The lead pair carried the whole show on their shoulders!!!what an amazing natural chemistry man... they don't need any romantic scene or dialogues,they just need to just stand in a frame and chemistry is already overflowing!!