Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

😲Today 6pm  18 hrs   no MAM?

I see on tv burp
N
All sites
Its sm fkn EK LEVEL UP programme

Plss  u al reconfirm reconfirm plsss

I am not sure if you are in India or USA. 
I watched the Saturday episode raat ke bara baje. Thats the usual second telecast of the show in the West coast. And loved it unlimited. 

Main theme- RESPECT and LOVE 

Preeti's gunjaraaj over the producer kee beti was telecast and the blast happened. Pari was thrashed by budhiya. 

Rani calls Golu and asks about her husband... Golu asks her to forgive her bechara pati... She says that he has humiliated and disrespected her so much that she can not forgive him yet even if she loves him. 
Mr. Superstar gets very mad and comes to meet budhiya. And tells her that Preeti will never be able to respect him or his family and so he cant live with her even if he loves her. 

Shivam talked to Aarti about Ajay and told her "jahan respect nahi hoti usse pyar nahi kehte hai." 

That was the usual theme. Love and Respect... 

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

I am not sure if you are in India or USA. 
I watched the Saturday episode raat ke bara baje. Thats the usual second telecast of the show in the West coast. And loved it unlimited. 

Main theme- RESPECT and LOVE 

Preeti's gunjaraaj over the producer kee beti was telecast and the blast happened. Pari was thrashed by budhiya. 

Rani calls Golu and asks about her husband... Golu asks her to forgive her bechara pati... She says that he has humiliated and disrespected her so much that she can not forgive him yet even if she loves him. 
Mr. Superstar gets very mad and comes to meet budhiya. And tells her that Preeti will never be able to respect him or his family and so he cant live with her even if he loves her. 

Shivam talked to Aarti about Ajay and told her "jahan respect nahi hoti usse pyar nahi kehte hai." 

That was the usual theme. Love and Respect... 

No no plsss no confusion...buddy pls...i hv seen all that...

I am asking indian viewers india time

Hey all dead on sunday or wat ??

Reconfirm no MAM today right?

But yea anyway thnx to u
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't seen today's episode 
Yesterday episode precap was for Monday so maybe no telecast today
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

😲Today 6pm 18 hrs no MAM?

I see on tv burp
N
All sites
Its sm fkn EK LEVEL UP programme

Plss u al reconfirm reconfirm plsss

SP is not interested in MAM... so therefore start missing it from now itself 😭 😭 😭