Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Hello guys! You should watch Kings of comedy junior. Semmaya Julie and Snake'um kalaaikiraanga! 🤣
The epi where she falls down and has a stomach ache!

I saw the promo.. It'll be in today's episode @ 7 pm.. It's really funny kids doing it.. kalaachifying them 🤣
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Nilambari-ll

thanks for ur Hug dear ,long time since we met in IF🤗

naan romba varushamave bindu army than Boss ,my expression Queen

Naan season watcher dear ,appo appo vachi pappen ,ana bore adikramatheri irukkum

enkku Ganesha romaba pitikkum ana avan kattve mattanga ,eppo pathelum ethavathu oru prachana azuga ,athanala unakku naan reply pannala

ana Kamal episode pappen enakku Kamal voice & his tamizh rendume romba pidikkum

pre cab la kazhuku music ka ketathum i m exciting ,😛 as long as she is here i will watch it

yeah our chat ages ago ,samrata fans club kuda nama meet pantrathulla coz ur not coming there
sakthi kkuda Ganesha romab pidukkum but avankala poruthavarukkum en Ganesh inga vendam,it will spoil his image blah blah 😆(i think u met Ganesh as person -is not it??)

first bore adikiramathirithan irukkum apporam parunga addict agituvenga 😆

even bindu surprise package ,i never expect this beautiful girl 😳

bindu va love pannunga ana romaba emotionalla connect pannama parunga ,this show very interesting by concept wise ,i m sure you will love it

ramyvijay thumbnail
Kamal sarcastic ah cine industry ku welcome pannaaru Julie ya.. vekkame illaama adhu 'Nandri Sir.. Nandri Sir' nu pallakaattudhu..

Oviya friendly ya advice pannadhai Madam saying 4 vaatti merattunaanga Sir.. We could clearly see the concern she had on you first 3 times.. only after which she lost temper and finally said naane thuppiduven nu.. She agrees everything right in front of Kamal 👍🏼 Not like you ppl trying to find reasons to justify your stand and act fake that you have no issues maadhiri..

Both Kamal and Oviya nakkal adichified her.. worth watching Sooli's face 🤣 (someone here came up with this name Sooli.. I'm liking it 😉) why they didn't focus others reactions much.. I wanted to see their face...

He called her All India Radio.. Amaidhiya irundhu nallavangalaa aayidalaam nu nenacheengalaa 🤣 adhukkum she wrote 10 marks answer.. thaangala.. 😆 naane yosichu paarthen.. blah blah blah nu..
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I saw the promo.. It'll be in today's episode @ 7 pm.. It's really funny kids doing it.. kalaachifying them 🤣

In every single show from yesterday vijay TV is using julie name...

Hey julie mathiri panatha, julie mathiri nadilatha, oru nimisham julie ah maratha pathen... like that they are using everywhere
Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Bindhu madhavi accepted the BB offer only after knowing the popularity what Oviya got today...so i hope she will move closely with oviya... and again i dont want a love traingle between oviya aarav and Bindu..

I liked Bindhu madavi a lot only in the movie varuthapadatha valibhar sangam...

Patta pagalilea
Panguni veyililea
Enai
Parthu sirikum Nila...

Hope she will shine like a nila her as well..

But whatever she do... i will always be in Oviya army...no one can be like my darling queen...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Trust me Julie when she comes out of BB will be enjoying all this fame, she wouldn't mind even if people teases her every now and then

She has accomplished what she wanted. I see her as a person who can do anything including losing self respect to get popularity...

As a woman, I really wished she remained as a jallikattu heroine, rather than bigg boss comedy piece and villi too...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Oviyans.. I felt this song is suitable for our darling 😎 Lyrics are apt as though these lines were written for her..

Imayamalaiyil en kodi parandhaal unakkenna?
Ezhu kadalum en peyar sonnaal unakkenna?
erindhu pOna saambalil irundhu
ezhundhu parakkum PHOENIX pOla
meendum meendum parappen
unakkenna?

naan vazhnthaal unakkenna?

YettrividavO thandhaiyum illai
Endhikkolla thaay madi illai
ennai naane sigaraththil vaiththen
adhanaal unakkenna?

thaayin karuvil valarum kuzhanthai
Ezhaam maadham idhayam thudikkum
aindhe maadhaththil idhayam thudiththen
adhanaal unakkenna?
ivan(L) konda neruppo kuraiyavillai
neruppenrum thalai keezhaay erivadhillai

malaikalin thalaiyO kunivadhillai
manamulla manithan azhivadhillai

neeyenna urugum panimalai naan thaaney ERIMALAI ERIMALAI

Hitler aaga vaazhvadhu kodidhu
Budhanaaga vaazhvadhum kadithu
Hitler Budhan iruvarumaay naan irunthaal
unakkenna

vettri enbadhu pattaampoochi maattri maattri
malarkalil amarum
unakku mattum nirandharam enru ninaithaal
sariyalla

enakkoru nanban enru amaivatharku
thanippatta thagudhigaL edhuvumillai
enakkoru ethiriyaay iruppatharku

unakkoru unakkoru thagudhiyillai

neeyenna urugum panimalai naan thaaney ERIMALAI ERIMALAI
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bindu and oviya for me belong to the same category of popularity... I've read some article saying she has silk smitha eyes and angelina jolie lips...yes she is pretty and her good looks may attract some viewers in the beginning.
But at the end of the day it depends on attitude and how they carry themselves.
I have a question, can a wildcard entry who comes in Day30 or 40 eligible to win the contest?
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Promo..ada new member BB veetukulla vanthacha?

Sema exciting a iruku Athu yaarunu confirm a therinchuka..evalavu naalthan ivanga ellorudaya azhagu moonchikalaye paarthukittu irukarathu except Oviya..puthu varavayum paarpom

Intha new comer eppadi irupa?..oviyaku support a irupalo illaiyo..enaku antha bully team a panthadanum..especially Gayu n julie..😆

Bully teamku vaaiku nalla aval kidachuruchu mennukitte iruka..new comer a kurai solla start pannirunga..

Julie saithan..kandipa over scene podum paarunga antha new comer ta..

This reminds me of Aarav. He said "shaitaan kupiduthu" when Julie was calling him as she needed to use the restroom and direct'a oviya'va kupida maatangalaam for the red carpet 😆
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Trust me Julie when she comes out of BB will be enjoying all this fame, she wouldn't mind even if people teases her every now and then

She has accomplished what she wanted. I see her as a person who can do anything including losing self respect to get popularity...

As a woman, I really wished she remained as a jallikattu heroine, rather than bigg boss comedy piece and villi too...

Makkal tease pannumbothu ithu "eee"nnu izhichittu irukkum 😃