Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bindhu Madhavi avlo famous ah? I have known her and all, but I never knew she had such a big fan following .. But I am guessing she's friends with Oviya. Vimal, Bindhu Madhavi, Oviya, Shiva, Anjali, and all got established around the same time la, I'd suppose they all know each other pretty well.

Anyway, Imma keep an open mind .. whether she impresses me or not, my love and support for Oviya is definitely not gonna be affected by that 😳
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No matter who comes in.. who we adore & support depends on how
They behave. If there are good qualities of BM, deffo pple will suppot her. Dun like BM in movies.. but lets see if she surprises me just like Oviya 😆 i disliked oviya in movies..😆 see now she is the only person i think of so much.. she even became my bae😉vazhkka oru vattam 🤣

Hope a good hearted soul goes in.. too much negativity inside except for Oviya papa😎
Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My opinions on yday episode ( bit late I guess, still) ..
1. Oviya semmaiya nakkal panitta Julie-ya .. sirichu siriche gaali panitaa .. konjam over a ponchonu thonichu ..
2. Why kamal is not warning Gay3 directly . Only Gay3 and Namitha said I will break her face, velila varatum paarthukarennu . He should have called her out .. Gay3 ennama nadikara , Yaaraio sonadhu polla kai Vera thattara ..
3. Ganesh is starting to play now or getting influenced or now only they started showing him I don't know. But his stand is not neutral and even his reasoning is tilted .. Though agree with him on scolding oviya for carpet fiasco but still felt he was unnecessarily jalra thattifying Julie .. but liked what he said on the scene before Gay3 carried Julie. As usual Julie was complaining about Aarav and he asked did u tell anything, tell the truth and I don't want to c another kurumpadam ... Julie's face hahha. ...
4. Raiza's face was worth watching when kamal was asking Julie whom she thinks would have nominated her .. Her expressions were like will they show ????

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just wanted to say this.. in fact I think I've already mentioned in some of my posts..

Oviya-Aarav pair.. I believe both of them are not serious in this matter other than friendship.. Oviya cleared it up and they're back to self.. It's obvious for anyone to talk like this when you see a boy if hanging out with same girl always even in college.. Avanga friends ah ve irundhaalum, ivanga kelappi viduvaanga.. Moreover at the age, few enjoy being teased like that.. With Oviya's character and Maturity she has, she can identify it..

This Sakthi and Snehan real ah ve feel pannaalum that avan yemaathiduvaano nu, I would say let them handle themselves.. Like kamal said yesterday for male chauvinism, this boy-girl friendship ah thappaa purinjukkuradhu paatti kaalathula irundhadhu.. why can't they think beyond that..

Aarav girlfriend / fiance pathi sonnaa enna, sollalaanaa enna? mathavanga kitta sollumbodhu, I don't think he would've hide it from Oviya.. They are together for whole day and not everything shown to us.. That won't be a big deal for her.. just that they aren't talking about it and Oviya enjoys spending time with him..

I see some of us adore their onscreen presence and few are really concerned for her.. what I would say is rather than digging into their personal stuff, let's enjoy loving this pair.. ❤️

Strategy ya irundhaa ivlo naal continue panna mudiyaadhu.. We can easily identify if it's fake.. I don't think so.. The reason being he didn't stand up earlier was the fear of being cornered..

As of now, next to Oviya I like Aarav and Vaiyapuri who are true and wish to see them till the end.. No hopes on others who don't have spines..
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Really feel sorry for Julie's parents .. if she has been asked to do head massage, it's at least ok... If she is voluntarily doing all this, her parents would definitely feel bad.. acting in a movie is different.. at least there, u r asked by the director to do so and it's ur profession..
Though I should not interfere in her personal life, just felt like saying.. ippo indha age la theriyama panra vishayangal , she herself might feel bad in future seeing this..
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I just wanted to say this.. in fact I think I've already mentioned in some of my posts..

Oviya-Aarav pair.. I believe both of them are not serious in this matter other than friendship.. Oviya cleared it up and they're back to self.. It's obvious for anyone to talk like this when you see a boy if hanging out with same girl always even in college.. Avanga friends ah ve irundhaalum, ivanga kelappi viduvaanga.. Moreover at the age, few enjoy being teased like that.. With Oviya's character and Maturity she has, she can identify it..

This Sakthi and Snehan real ah ve feel pannaalum that avan yemaathiduvaano nu, I would say let them handle themselves.. Like kamal said yesterday for male chauvinism, this boy-girl friendship ah thappaa purinjukkuradhu paatti kaalathula irundhadhu.. why can't they think beyond that..

Aarav girlfriend / fiance pathi sonnaa enna, sollalaanaa enna? mathavanga kitta sollumbodhu, I don't think he would've hide it from Oviya.. They are together for whole day and not everything shown to us.. That won't be a big deal for her.. just that they aren't talking about it and Oviya enjoys spending time with him..

I see some of us adore their onscreen presence and few are really concerned for her.. what I would say is rather than digging into their personal stuff, let's enjoy loving this pair.. ❤️

Strategy ya irundhaa ivlo naal continue panna mudiyaadhu.. We can easily identify if it's fake.. I don't think so.. The reason being he didn't stand up earlier was the fear of being cornered..

As of now, next to Oviya I like Aarav and Vaiyapuri who are true and wish to see them till the end.. No hopes on others who don't have spines..

You just conveyed everything I had felt about them Ramya 😳

I honestly don't care whether it's love, friendship, or whatever it may be that they share. But I can see they both share a beautiful and a genuine bond. No one seems to playing with each others feelings. It's quite evident that they truly care for each other, and I'm so happy to see that.

However they want to define their relationship is completely upto them. They both are mature adults who I am sure know how to handle it. We should rather just give them the space and enjoy witnessing their bonding from a outsider perspective, as they are absolutely adorable together. ❤️

On a lighter note, as they say, 'beauty not admired is a sin' 😎 And these two are tooo beautiful to miss admiring 😳 by simply thinking about things that we don't even know for sure.
abi_niki thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

My opinions on yday episode ( bit late I guess, still) ..

1. Oviya semmaiya nakkal panitta Julie-ya .. sirichu siriche gaali panitaa .. konjam over a ponchonu thonichu ..
2. Why kamal is not warning Gay3 directly . Only Gay3 and Namitha said I will break her face, velila varatum paarthukarennu . He should have called her out .. Gay3 ennama nadikara , Yaaraio sonadhu polla kai Vera thattara ..
3. Ganesh is starting to play now or getting influenced or now only they started showing him I don't know. But his stand is not neutral and even his reasoning is tilted .. Though agree with him on scolding oviya for carpet fiasco but still felt he was unnecessarily jalra thattifying Julie .. but liked what he said on the scene before Gay3 carried Julie. As usual Julie was complaining about Aarav and he asked did u tell anything, tell the truth and I don't want to c another kurumpadam ... Julie's face hahha. ...
4. Raiza's face was worth watching when kamal was asking Julie whom she thinks would have nominated her .. Her expressions were like will they show ????

Shakthi, Ganesh, Gayu , Snehan are seeing Oviya as a strong competitor for them. They know very well Oviya has a huge support from people also know well that Julie not have much support from public. So no problem of staying Julie there. They want Oviya to be out from the house. Thats why they do not agree with the truth...

Hereafter they try to separate Aarv & Oviya... May be we will see their names in eviction in upcoming weeks...

From your comments:
@1: From Oviya side, she knew that Julie acting well infront of Kamal...
@2: Same feel for me.

abi_niki thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Really feel sorry for Julie's parents .. if she has been asked to do head massage, it's at least ok... If she is voluntarily doing all this, her parents would definitely feel bad.. acting in a movie is different.. at least there, u r asked by the director to do so and it's ur profession..

Though I should not interfere in her personal life, just felt like saying.. ippo indha age la theriyama panra vishayangal , she herself might feel bad in future seeing this..

Well said...⭐️

Neenga sona idha tha Oviya tried to make her understand. After that incident, Oviya concerned about her future and advised a lot. Julie denied to listen...Same age problem, made Julie not understand anything.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guys! You should watch Kings of comedy junior. Semmaya Julie and Snake'um kalaaikiraanga! 🤣
The epi where she falls down and has a stomach ache!
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Promo..ada new member BB veetukulla vanthacha?
Sema exciting a iruku Athu yaarunu confirm a therinchuka..evalavu naalthan ivanga ellorudaya azhagu moonchikalaye paarthukittu irukarathu except Oviya..puthu varavayum paarpom

Intha new comer eppadi irupa?..oviyaku support a irupalo illaiyo..enaku antha bully team a panthadanum..especially Gayu n julie..😆

Bully teamku vaaiku nalla aval kidachuruchu mennukitte iruka..new comer a kurai solla start pannirunga..

Julie saithan..kandipa over scene podum paarunga antha new comer ta..