Bigg Boss - 6th Tread Updates and Discussions - MOD NOTE pg 146

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Welcome To Bigg Boss
Updates & Discussions 2nd Tread

Heya friends - please continue to provide updates and have a healthy discussions. Kindly bear in mind our IF Tamil Forum Rules

Most importantly please remember the following : -

6. Quoting post
Please refrain from quoting long posts and/or multiple posts at once, as it lengthens the posts and may also alter the codes, making it difficult for the readers. If you wish to reply to a post by someone else, simply quote the member's post and delete the parts other than the ones you wish to address. You may also use @ followed by the member's name (for example: @hopper_ocean:... your point).

We have notice on previous tread long quotes are being posted. Please try to follow above rule 6. Any long post quotes will be edited by Tamil Forum Dev Team

have fun and enjoy the discussions folks
on behalf of Tamil Forum Dev Team
permission given by hopper_ocean

Edited by krithikas - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys ! My name is Mathura from Canada. I look forward to having great discussions with you !
m_30996 thumbnail
As for Oviya. I feel like she is really mentally disturbed. They have really tested her patience. They had isolated her and bullied her. In the end she is the one that apologized. And they took away her right to state her opinions. if you don't agree with her opinions thats fine. But Gayathiri does not have the right to tell her not to state her opinions. aLL Oviya wanted was peace , which is why she agreed not to state her opinions. but that has given her mental distress which is why she is breaking down this past week. I really feel like to continue in this house she should start opening up to atleast aarav or snehan about the problems she faces in the house. so the issues dont accumulate within her, which leads to her emotional outbursts and the red carpet incident
Edited by m_30996 - 7 years ago
m_30996 thumbnail
guys how do you delete a post. i accidently replied to my own post 😆
Edited by m_30996 - 7 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats on the 6th Thread guys! 🤗🥳

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread! 😃
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I expect this thread will move from 6 to 7 quickly due to wildcard entry
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_30996

As for Oviya. I feel like she is really mentally disturbed. They have really tested her patience. They had isolated her and bullied her. In the end she is the one that apologized. And they took away her right to state her opinions. if you don't agree with her opinions thats fine. But Gayathiri does not have the right to tell her not to state her opinions. aLL Oviya wanted was peace , which is why she agreed not to state her opinions. but that has given her mental distress which is why she is breaking down this past week. I really feel like to continue in this house she should start opening up to atleast aarav or snehan about the problems she faces in the house. so the issues dont accumulate within her, which leads to her emotional outbursts and the red carpet incident

Agree with the point on the opinion part. Gay3 is incorrect in telling Oviya to not tell her opinions. As human , everyone is entitled to thier opinion. The only issue with Oviya's opinions are they r sometimes said at the wrong time. Thats whr the tensions arises sometimes.
other than , no has the right to suppress Oviya's opinion. Gay3😡
Oviya is not a slave or doormat to just accept everything people say n not react or give an opinion.
Gay3kku arivuilla 😆😆😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Congrats for d new thread guys 🥳...Thanks Kri for d thread :-*

Credit: Original uploader ( tumblr )
V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

antha topic finished

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

heyNila aka Ciya,hugs🤗,erkananve army senthuttinga pola

Naan yaru big boss pakiringan kekumpodhu mattum ,unnume sollama irukenga

inga mattum azar aguringala ,last week sakthi vathanga ,ippo nenga😆

ennama ippadi pantringalama😭

thanks for ur Hug dear ,long time since we met in IF🤗

naan romba varushamave bindu army than Boss ,my expression Queen

Naan season watcher dear ,appo appo vachi pappen ,ana bore adikramatheri irukkum

enkku Ganesha romaba pitikkum ana avan kattve mattanga ,eppo pathelum ethavathu oru prachana azuga ,athanala unakku naan reply pannala

ana Kamal episode pappen enakku Kamal voice & his tamizh rendume romba pidikkum

pre cab la kazhuku music ka ketathum i m exciting ,😛 as long as she is here i will watch it