Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Am in full on crazy mode😆
I told yaaa the post will come..but didnt knw its gonna come in the most adorable wayyy!

It's that video posted by a fan which made us crazy😆
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

It's that video posted by a fan which made us crazy😆

For me its arjits caption...n mrunals story. .specially his caption
He is so less expressive specially wen it comes to ArNal!
Meko laga he will just write happy birthday bas😆
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

For me its arjits caption...n mrunals story. .specially his caption
He is so less expressive specially wen it comes to ArNal!
Meko laga he will just write happy birthday bas😆

Birthday wish was fine it made me happy but that video it made me crazy m sure when ur saas will see that Na abhi tak toh shaadi karwa rahi thi arnal ki ab direct honeymoon😆
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!Can i just say i am in some other world!!No no i am in arnal world...So many things happened and i just now checked it!!! I am sooo late to watch it haye...Uff arju come first to india and do have some pics with mru and make all of us ultra happy.Meri khushi nahi samarahihe.First was arju's caption.Being so less expressive about arnal i never thought he will write so many things for her.It just shows his love and affection for mrunal.After that ig story awww mru ka kehna that she is not going to leave him easily was just too adorable,also i think at that time arju was having haircut or something like that!!Gosh arnal give friendshipgoals hope it will be couplegoals after some time!!!!!!
Smudge thumbnail

Birthday wish was fine it made me happy but that video it made me crazy m sure when ur saas will see that Na abhi tak toh shaadi karwa rahi thi arnal ki ab direct honeymoon😆

Video abhi tak dekhi nahi,honeymoon planning not bad 😳 Chalo dekhke batatihoon meri two cents... 😉
Smudge thumbnail
Hey bhagwan the video!!!!!!!!!Yeh kya hua kaise hua kab hua????????Main pagal ho gayi hoon...Too many kisses of arnal!!!!!!The hair one is just...!!!!!!!The best ever yaar.Why are they so adorable man??How cutely mru was calling him sayang sayang hayeee main mari jawaan...

Waise arju kya kar raha tha inside the car.Matlab car main baad main bhi ghus sakta tha na larka...Moment ka satyanash karneme yeh kaafi mahir hai!!!

By the way arnal ki honey moon katha coming soon..Do tolerate...

[:D/]
Smudge thumbnail
Now i can gurantee if arnal gets abother show na then it will be impossible to separate them.Do jism ek jaanbanjayenge!!!!!Koyi toh cast karlo yaar!!!Maire pass paise hote toh main toh jaroor cast kar leti.Aur woh show forever chalta!!!!
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samusaaa

Hey bhagwan the video!!!!!!!!!Yeh kya hua kaise hua kab hua????????Main pagal ho gayi hoon...Too many kisses of arnal!!!!!!The hair one is just...!!!!!!!The best ever yaar.Why are they so adorable man??How cutely mru was calling him sayang sayang hayeee main mari jawaan...

Waise arju kya kar raha tha inside the car.Matlab car main baad main bhi ghus sakta tha na larka...Moment ka satyanash karneme yeh kaafi mahir hai!!!

By the way arnal ki honey moon katha coming soon..Do tolerate...

[:D/]

I know that kiss on her hair was soo adorable & the way he was holding her from Windows man he dosent wanted her to go back 😳
P.s waiting for ur katha 😉
Smudge thumbnail

I know that kiss on her hair was soo adorable & the way he was holding her from Windows man he dosent wanted her to go back😳
P.s waiting for ur katha😉

Arju khud kyon nahi aagya???

Aur meri katha jaldi arahi hain...
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
N arjjt sara mt birthday wishes posts like karra h😳