Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
By the way i heard a few months ago that sanaya and harshad are supposed to do a soap on star plus even the soap name is decided,cant really remember it.So i dont think gul is venting her grudges on sanaya as she is already supposed to do a soap even before ipkknd3 is in talks...She was not available for ipkknd3.Also barun had done more loss of gul by quitting ipkknd when the show was going well even after that she has recasted barun,then mru has no way done any loss to her,because arjun was no where close to ipkknd and she was not the only cause of the show going off air.I have hopes that she can recast mrunal soon.As far as arju is concerned maybe he will also be casted with mru in a gul show soon as gul is a copy cat.She copies ekta very well.Then why not ek's couple??Also arnal is not at all used in kkb i think.Hardly there was scene of rabul in kkb.Even after that they are so popular so gul should consider that!!I am thinking to request gul on insta about it,why dont u guys also join me...??

By the way sanaya and harshad wala show is coming or not ???I am hearing about it from many months before!!Will really love to watch harshad again after so long time,i miss his acting,also i like sanaya...
Edited by samusaaaa - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As far as I remember that show meenu masui got scrapped . Sanaya is not making any comeback anytime soon .
Coming to requesting gul for arnal well I am sure she is not going to do that EK still can get them together there are chances but gul nah she might copy many things from EK but pairs she haven't done her own casting sense is really good whether its kunal-vrushika or nakul-surbhi or surbhi-kvb barun-sanaya shaleen-sana ...
Smudge thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

As far as I remember that show meenu masui got scrapped . Sanaya is not making any comeback anytime soon .

Coming to requesting gul for arnal well I am sure she is not going to do that EK still can get them together there are chances but gul nah she might copy many things from EK but pairs she haven't done her own casting sense is really good whether its kunal-vrushika or nakul-surbhi or surbhi-kvb barun-sanaya shaleen-sana ...

Hola that show got scrapped 😲 ,this is a news for me!!!Yup her casting sense is good but how are u guys so sure that she will not cast arnal????Even if not arnal she will cast mru or arju i am sure about it.Dekh lena... 😳

But i want arnal in a gul show,hope some miracle happens and arnal get casted 😳 I have no hopes from ek she will cast arnal together,very less chance from her to repeat them!!In case of gul she can cast them and use them beautifully.I agree arnal will be a used couple,but did they really get properly used???!!! 😲
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Rabul Edits From Twitter

1St n 3rd edit is mine😳
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samusaaa

Hola that show got scrapped 😲 ,this is a news for me!!!Yup her casting sense is good but how are u guys so sure that she will not cast arnal????Even if not arnal she will cast mru or arju i am sure about it.Dekh lena... 😳

But i want arnal in a gul show,hope some miracle happens and arnal get casted 😳 I have no hopes from ek she will cast arnal together,very less chance from her to repeat them!!In case of gul she can cast them and use them beautifully.I agree arnal will be a used couple,but did they really get properly used???!!! 😲

M still saying if arnal r casted together it will b by EK only . I know chances are less but since arnal weren't used properly she can do that she even did the same with hiten gauri in kyonki saas hiten gauri were side couple but they got so much fame that EK gave them a separate show named kutumb . I might b wrong here but hiten gauri were repeated by her that's for sure ab kutumb pehle aaya ya kyonki saas that I don't know
PURBUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: samusaaa

Oh gosh so many arnal pics!!!!!And all of them are my fav
Di the hand touching pic and mru's caption on that pic made us so happy and after diwali it came out to be fake only, 2 seconds of arnal on s's short film.We were so angry on s and mru for giving us false hopes.After that mru's comment on her fans made me unfollow her for some days.

I just love all the pics...Guys as we are following arnal or rabul from initial so dont u think that their chemistry has become more more and more explosive instead of lessening a bit???Thats arnal magic...

Whether onscreen or offscreen..deir chemistry has become for sparkling nw
PURBUL thumbnail
Ek can only bring ArNal back..or any other balaji director like nivideta or lost boy can bring.
Gul is soo egoistic .she wont ever recast Ektas actors...plus she doesnt come up wid serial ka lines like ekta...
2 3 show h shayad .n khud sab manage karti h..ekta jaise apne directors ko handover nai karti
PURBUL thumbnail
N who said sanaya wasnt available...
She was free..infact she is superkeen for her comeback...if gul would hav offered her ipkknd3..she wouldnt ever have rejected it!
N regarding Mrunal n barun na..
Barun knws how to maintain good links...he is superpopular.
Mrunal wasnt dat popular..plus earlier mrunal was damn reserved...she didnt maintain any link wid ppl..once left d show..didnt even bothered to keep contacts...
There is a huge change in mrunal frm den n nw..nw. She is smart enough to maintain frndship..phle aise hoti toh gul usko pakka recast kartdeti😆
Edited by PURBUL - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Ek can only bring ArNal back..or any other balaji director like nivideta or lost boy can bring.

Gul is soo egoistic .she wont ever recast Ektas actors...plus she doesnt come up wid serial ka lines like ekta...
2 3 show h shayad .n khud sab manage karti h..ekta jaise apne directors ko handover nai karti

Exactly agar request karna hi h to EK ko she might get them but again I guess she knows about arnal & their fandom so all we can do is just hope
Smudge thumbnail
Ok toh phir ek ko request karte hai??Sab milkar...