Would like to get naughty with Barun Sobti: Sonal Vengurlekar

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hot and vivacious actress Sonal Vengurlekar has garnered appreciation for her acting prowess. She has impressed audience as Survi in Yeh Wada Raha. Her character Devyani in Shashtri Sisters was her stepping stone to success. She will be seen in Shakuntalam Telefilms' next on Life OK.

Tellychakkar caught up with the quirky actress in a no holds barred conversation and she displayed her fun side like never before.   

TV hottie you would like to get naughty with?

I would like to get naughty with Barun Sobti.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/quickie/i-would-get-naughty-barun-sobti-sonal-vengurlekar-170727

So cute to see so many of the fraternity folks falling for him again! 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Haaain?!! Baalike! Sharaarthi with Hot-vay? Haaain?!!!

~ Edited.
"gets bowled over by attractive eyes and maturity"

The first thing that hit my head was Barun. Of course it must have to do with her mention of hs name earlier, but must say, that woman looks pretty sorted out. Sweet.
Edited by _Chaverah_ - 6 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
List is going long 🤣 i use to watch her show randomly 
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
another fangirl spotted! ☺️
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have never seen industry people talking about anybody the way they talk about him and admire him! 😃 Makes me so so happy! The list just goes on. He is unique and I am glad I am his pankhi for life❤️
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amortentia15

I have never seen industry people talking about anybody the way they talk about him and admire him!😃Makes me so so happy! The list just goes on. He is unique and I am glad I am his pankhi for life❤️

Yes...I also haven't seen so much phankies of any actor in the industry itself..!!!

Now another phankie spotted!!! 😉 😳
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshika_arshi

Yes...I also haven't seen so much phankies of any actor in the industry itself..!!!

Now another phankie spotted!!! 😉 😳

Sach me itne sare "haaarmonal teenagers" industry ke andar hi hai😆 aur hum bante hai doshi
DushtKanya thumbnail
Lol you're not the only one Sonal 😆 Barun hai hi itna hot Tfs!
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amortentia15

I have never seen industry people talking about anybody the way they talk about him and admire him! 😃 Makes me so so happy! The list just goes on. He is unique and I am glad I am his pankhi for life❤️

me too n the fact that he dont come in any social media to interact with  them  or buttering each other to show  off like we see nowadays says a lot how genuine these appreciations are ..i was so happy seeing  sayantani  from namkaran praise fr him just like sahil from suhani serial .❤️
He dont even have an idea how he influence ppl in real life just know how to do his job 
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Who can resist this man???just look at him!!!