Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lavatza

Arav is engaged...?????? How dare can he hide it from oviya... I am so tempted to use bad words... in my opinion this is worst than gayu and Julie and snake. ... this is outright bad... what's all your opinion

looked like he was just lying for fun 😕... Oviya cleared the air na...They are just friends ...So no problem ... if he is engaged or getting married...
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

I can't get over Shakthi's male ego comment.. I am mad at him

basically i wont take serious abt their words but like u said i hate shakthi's comment 😡
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Honest ah reply pannadhu naala ...Cycling task ended 😆...Oviya and Gayathri patched up little...
Gayathri : Kannala patha mattum nambunga yar sonnathai yum ketu nambadhinganu Oviya en kitta sollirukanganu sollranga
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pixie and Myrtle should be eliminated together..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Precap scene 🤢...And she adds she is happy now she is also part of d group of celebrities and now Oviya also joined them
Snehan: Sandhosam ah irukra madhiri theriyala ...Sandhosamah irukura Julie eppadi nu theriyum

Gayathri applogized to Oviya for saying mogara kattai...
Oviya applogized to Shakthi
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What did Myrtle mean when she said 'i felt weird as all were actors but Oviya ve sethukarche ennayum blah blah blah...'
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

looked like he was just lying for fun😕... Oviya cleared the air na...They are just friends ...So no problem ... if he is engaged or getting married...

She is just playful and likes to hear others teasing them.. She very well knew that he has no interest and not taking it serious.. guess both of them are clear..

who knows? he would've told her privately and BB don't want to spoil audiences liking to the chemistry this Jodi has..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Selfie task... Vaiyabhuri taking selfie with rose🤣
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Bully master is back...She was faking for d task like predicted ...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gayathri after all this proved that she will never change... she was talking bad of Oviya behind her back... A leopard cannot change its spots😉