Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KierthanaC

Hi Friendzzz

Excited to join BB tamil forum. I have been a silent reader for sometime but felt like to start posting about this. :)

After yesterdays episode, you can now see Raizas true behaviour. She was always the person who stands back and supports Namitha. But now since Namitha is not there and plus she is on the nominations list...she is trying to get some sort of attention.

welcome dear.. yes.. likewise if snehan sakthi or gayathri s nominated we can see their meanest face
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB seems to hv helped VTV a lot 😆 They are ranked as no.1 Tamil channel
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

BB seems to hv helped VTV a lot 😆 They are ranked as no.1 Tamil channel

you mean in IF ?

I want it to be moved under VijayTV section.. also I wish we have separate forum for BB so that we can have separate threads to discuss various things.. Daily Updates, Live chat, appreciations, frustrations, polls separately..

@Ratna ji.. is it possible? whom to contact to request for the same? any pointers?

It's really tough to follow this fast moving thread to keep up 😔
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant sakthi , gayu understand chattila irukrathu than agappai la varum?? ivanga enna panrangalo than atha than kaamika mudiyum.. edit pannathe intha latchanam na unedited la enna lam pannirukanungalo..nayathri's family s making a big fuss it seems.. avanga ponnoda character ippadina yaaru enna panna mudiyum..
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no no... TV ratings la... All these days Sun TV was no.1, VTV no.2 and Zee no.3 .. VTV got no.1 position now..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nave.. happy to see you here again 😳 let us rock together, we Oviyans 😎
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No dear VTV is in 2nd place, very far behind sun TV, I've actually asked abt this earlier, why BB is yet to break into top 5 position in TN
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys just dropped by to bookmark this page and also say I'm not as active but I still do stalk this thread at times for updates on promo and episode. I haven't caught up few episodes and promos but I'm updated thanks to all the updates here. Thank you people! I know there are controversies regarding the new promo. I wanted to mention something regarding it. I admit that I never hated nayathri before BB, I always had very good impression about her, and used to respect her for her work. But, a huge but, her bad behaviour had indeed put me off her. So the new promo ofcourse to me initially I knew this was damage control. They have to show something different. Oviya isn't the kind to run away like Barani. She pulled through all hardships so far, come on she can even survive the loss of her Mum, all these so called mental torture is nothing to her. If she keeps being strong and nayathri and co continues to bully her, the audience will definitely get annoyed and stay away. Like how I too lost some interest in the break I'm having right now. The promo clearly proves it's a strategy to work a new issue in the house. In all, my admiration for Oviya increases many many fold. She is hurt, definitely hurt. But then trying to tell poli and nayathri to change it's because she wants them to play the game properly. She shouldn't really bother but that's her. She is like that. She rather everyone play fairly. She said she never felt guilty in the nomination time. It's just a game for her. I definitely think she isn't there to so call win the money. I believe she is there to play and stay as long as she could. She is being herself and that's what people love the most about her. She is the voice of common women out there who relate to the kind of life Oviya is living(not the actor/money/fame but honesty/bravery/no backbiting). So for such a kind soul, it's normal if want something nice happen to her. For me, definitely yes. That's why when initially I hated the nayathri hugging promo, right now I don. The good that I want to happen to Oviya is what makes her happy. She wants everyone there to be as a group. She wants to talk to everyone. She is yearning for love. If nayathri, shakthi and snake treat her as nicely as arav in future, if that means happiness for her, I would support it. I wanted justice to be served for Oviya. It happened with poli expose, but that wasn't enough(wanted the rest with perceived thought about Oviya to change their opinion). Now it's happening, I don see why we should boycott it. Nayathri better repent though. She is throughout evil, not a throgi like poli. So I think I can find it in myself to forgive her. Whatever the controversies going to be regarding the patch up, I was is and always be part of Oviya Army and I would support her till end and even after BB. Love her just too much <3 I watched Kalavani yesterday on tv and absolutely adored her in it. Currently my one and only girl crush <3

ps : Poli still has to go out though. I still cannot forgive her for her backstabbing Barani and Oviya.

pps : Sorry for the long essay again!
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Barc thread link
http://www.barcindia.co.in/statistic.aspx

Updated every Thursday...If we get ratings of atleast top 20 shows...We ll get an idea...Rating for tamil shows is still a mystery for me...Do they update in SNS?
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
anu121 thumbnail
Also, for some reason , I prefer gayathri over poli any day, because she is not nambikai throgi or poi solli.