Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

The Great Raiza :

Of course everything about her has been discussed already.. she being selfish, cunning, irritating, jealousy and what not..?

Till now who was pottukoduthufying, who always nods her head with ya ya, true and obviously words.. (Snake mentioned this) Now that she thinks it's time for her to start playing the real game and try to bring bad names to others..

In the personal chat with Snake, she requested him NOT to use words like Ai, Vaa, Po.. Madam, this was what Bharani said when Snake showed difference in addressing Julie and Namita.. idha avan 1 week la ye spot pannirukkaan... you ppl totally ignored him and sent him out.. ippo ungalukku nu vandhaa dhaan theriyudho?

Ammaa Raiza,this Snake is like this from the beginning.. ippo dhaan you got time to realise or tell.. indha 4 weeks la she didn't feel bad but suddenly eppadi? all drama for getting sympathy votes..

ayyo whenever i see raiza my blood boils.. she conveniently starts fight whenever bully gang is there.. toilet issue, yesterday t shirt, .. aana romba nallava mathiri nadikrathu.. ithu varaikum nomination la escape aagita.. i hope from next week snehan and vaiyapuri start nominating her.. paapom intha week no eviction nathum she will tell to make oviya stay here in BB they said no eviction nu.. she soo jealous of oviya and wondering about her popularity .. veliya vanthathum than iva ethuku famous aagiruka nu.. jalra
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just realize from one of the pictures posted here how naturally oviya looks beautiful. Be it waking up early mrg or even late evening when she just tie up her hair in a messy way. She looks damm cute. Raiza ennamo laam trying but for me i still feel raiza looks like death ghost πŸ€”
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And in that unnecessary blowup for the NAH word which Raiza created a scene, I see it was Ganesh who said that first/initiated the convo.. But since Raiza wanna get a chance to put down Oviya, she started her nonstop nonsense 😲

Madam ku saappaadu erangalayaam πŸ˜› she was in the idea of having another Roti yaam.. naan kooda promo la paarthuttu edho dining table la pesakoodaadha pesittaangalo nu nenachen iva potta scene ah paarthu.. her scene of being upset didn't gel with the scene πŸ˜† try something else 🀣

Later while Oviya was talking, Ganesh many times tried to have his say, but the Snake didn't allow him to talk going ON and ON..

And this loosu Raiza telling, naan dhaan ungakitta pesala la, kettaa mattum sollunga, adhaan yaarum ungakitta pesa maattengranga nu. indirect ah pesuraanga laam by not looking at her.. Bullies ku first puriyave illa.. enna nammala paathu pesuraa nu muzhichadhunga πŸ˜†

Velila ponadhum indha Poli pesunadhu dhaan highlight adhuvum illa akkaa.. iva kettirundhaa sollalaam nu.. I was like, adha yaaru solradhu? neen dhaane ellaa vishayathulayum, adhu unakku sammandham irukko illayo, jump panni aajaraaguva.. Even on that night Oviya said to Gay3 to hold her tongue.. udane indhammaa kalathula kudhikkudhu.. 'eppadi appadi sollalaam nu'
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i just realize from one of the pictures posted here how naturally oviya looks beautiful. Be it waking up early mrg or even late evening when she just tie up her hair in a messy way. She looks damm cute. Raiza ennamo laam trying but for me i still feel raiza looks like death ghostπŸ€”

true.. true.. πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

i dont believe ganesh too.. only vaiyapuri and arav vocal about their support ... ganesh s eduppar kai pillai.. anyone can twist him .. juli ku main reason arav again back oviya.. rhizza too cant digest that fact..

twist him illa.. trigger him.. πŸ˜› that's how our triggering master says.. lolz.. he advised Ganesh once on the same..

Confirm Julie and Raiza ku Aarav back adichadhu dhaan kaduppu.. if you see how poli morachify when Aarav and Oviya stands close.. pathittu eriyudhu pola
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haii frndz😊 happy to join in BB forum..
Count me too in Oviya's army😳 i never thought I would like her this much.. even when show started I didn't show much interest towards h er for oneweek. Day by day this girl impressed everyone including me..

My second fav is Ganesh.. blind love solluvangala andha maadhiri.. he was a good person in acham thavir too.. here he is trying to be in safer side..but sometimes he too surprised us by not showing enough support Oviya..

Just saw today's pgm.. I was ROFL.. Vijay TV is trying their best to show Gayathri as a goody girl.. oh god.. idhulaam thirundhavae thirundhadhu.

CandyCrushh thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i just realize from one of the pictures posted here how naturally oviya looks beautiful. Be it waking up early mrg or even late evening when she just tie up her hair in a messy way. She looks damm cute. Raiza ennamo laam trying but for me i still feel raiza looks like death ghost πŸ€”

It's true ji.. she is such a cutepie😳 natural beauty..
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

Haii frndz😊 happy to join in BB forum..

Count me too in Oviya's army😳 i never thought I would like her this much.. even when show started I didn't show much interest towards h er for oneweek. Day by day this girl impressed everyone including me..

My second fav is Ganesh.. blind love solluvangala andha maadhiri.. he was a good person in acham thavir too.. here he is trying to be in safer side..but sometimes he too surprised us by not showing enough support Oviya..

Just saw today's pgm.. I was ROFL.. Vijay TV is trying their best to show Gayathri as a goody girl.. oh god.. idhulaam thirundhavae thirundhadhu.

Hi dear , a very warm welcome to BB tamil forum. How may i address u?😳
Looking forward to have lovely discussions with you😊 Wow another person from Oviya Army
Gayu ma pathi pesi pesi enakkellam thonda thanni vathi pochu.. papom masterji ennathann seiyummnnu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CandyCrushh thumbnail
I hv a doubt.. Julie was telling to Snehan tat if she stays here for this time too she will participate in leaders task.. earlier too she predicted abt eviction some what correctly.. was it a random guess or she knew Vijay TV won't evict her so soon ?
CandyCrushh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Hi dear , a very warm welcome to BB tamil forum. How may i address u?😳
Looking forward to have lovely discussions with you😊 Wow another person from Oviya Army
Gayu ma pathi pesi pesi enakkellam thonda thanni vathi pochu.. papom masterji ennathann seiyummnnu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Navetha here.. u can call me Nave/Navi..
In TNPL they rocked with oviya army banners.. great la..