Users

Frequent Posters

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
FB troll

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Namitha once said Aarav has girlfriend to Raiza ...Will she open this topic to create some drama ?
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Initially i felt ok wen gay3 n oviya patch up. But wen gay3 n julie wer playing dat reporter game n julie questioned regarding oviya, gay3 replied lik she s r wud be happy wen oviya realize her mistakes. Appo innum idhukku idhu mela than thappu irundhudhunu therila. since shez elder to all i guess she tinks nly her opinion s correct. n contradictory to the abv stmt she tld oviya dat she doesn't lik giving opinions to others. Twas nicely said by oviya to kamal dat gayu wants to bcme mother to all vich s impossibe.. N moreover several tyms she had mentioned to sakthi dat she kws abt oviya's personal stuffs vich she wud share outside. So from all these incidents i dnt tink she has changed. Probbaly it cud b temporary. Cuz her's s monkey mind.
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Hey sandy I also agree with you regarding vayapuri comments on food matter even he is doing it directly in front of ganesh...thats not funny all the time

But for julie... whatever vaiyapuri commented for that icecrem is right for me... becoz she was screaming like she sees ice ceam for the first time...

I completely agree with you shanc... The way she was screaming was not natural... Adhu avaluku set e aagala..
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naan Ippothan intha Photova pathen ,omg she soo cute in childhood (even now) but she look so Yammy ❤️
Edited by ll-Yuvi-ll - 7 years ago
kadhi12 thumbnail
Hey anyone saw new promo,
Big boss says, all HM can discuss and send one person out. So discuss and unanimously select JULI
kadhi12 thumbnail
Lavatza thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhi12

Big boss says, all HM can discuss and send one person out. So discuss and unanimously select JULI

It surely must be secret room then...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kadhi12

yes.. BB ask everyone to select unanimously as whom do they think is not fit to be a member of BB family..

Gayu saying to Aarav, she could see positive changes from Oviya and the other way from Julie.. Others also discuss something like positive and negative..

Gayu announces like, taking into account as whatever happened and is happening, we conclude it's Julie and hope everyone agrees nu..

Julie nods and moves outside..

ennadaa.. Julie ya secret room ku anuppa poraangalaa?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvmBu6xUpog[/YOUTUBE]
No idea for wat? Secret Room? If so play with her BB...Make her create so much drama when she is out ...Pls BB make us dislike her even more though she does self damage🤣