Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Be it VijayTV or Kamal came up with this idea, for Gaya3's damage control or to give a peaceful atmosphere for our darling..
Many things going on in Social Media on this step of settling things.. But my advice is to not believe any of these news, especially the YouTube ones which doesn't come from proper source.. I only do catch-up with hilarious memes and not the offensive ones..

Only best thing happened yesterday is that our darling got chance to vent our her feelings straight to her (avalukku purinjudhaa ngradhu vera vishayam) , they (Gayu & Sakthi) behaving normally (don't know if they're pretending) and Oviya doesn't feel she is left out or alone..

I really don't bother if they are faking or not, but atleast not showing their hatred directly on her is more than enough.. Even if Oviya comes to know about it later, it'll hurt her but she will definitely overcome it πŸ‘πŸΌ she may get to know the real faces if at all sent to the secret room... I wish this happens..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutey_chandy

Julie's next target is raiza.

when Namita was in eviction list, Julie ensured to fuel her against oviya and talk abt her so that she get eliminated. same with raiza she will do now.

ippadi oru angle irukko dangerous fellow 😑
ramyvijay thumbnail
I like the way Oviya seendifying Poli πŸ˜‰ she is just enjoying doing it.. me enjoy watching it 😎 especially when Julie sings.. πŸ˜›

If we remember in the beginning it was Oviya who sings with her (Anuya as well) daily Oviya dance when Julie sings..

In that Harathi issue as well, when poli was crying all alone outside, Oviya came to console, ask her to sing so that she can dance nu..

I think that initial closeness made Oviya feel betrayed and tried hard to make her realise..

Now that our baby found out that it is useless, she is taking another path and vachi senjify Julie 🀣 Poli is following her akka's advice of not opening her mouth.. Akka sollai thattaadhe πŸ˜†
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

If you see Ganesh was meditating at that time, Oviya came out and asked him (in action) if he'd like to join her, he immediately stood up and ran to her to give company.. he tried following her steps, but then he started giving cutes poses for that song 😳

It's very obvious that he is showing much interest in learning the dance..

But still he seems like a puriyaadha pudhir for me.. judge pannave mudiyala..

Yes Ramya, Ganesh seems to be very interested in learning to dance. It was really sweet to see him join Oviya 😳

I think the reason we can't judge him properly is because he himself doesn't know how to make valid judgments on people. He thinks all of them are great people.

It's one thing to play safe and another thing to genuinely not being able to differentiate and as far as I observed, he's the latter. I don't think he's much of a mastermind or anything like that who is there for the only motive of winning. But he's definitely a strong competitor.
bhuvani thumbnail
Did you guys see the poem namitha posted in her insta..its titled half Truth. Targeting the show..lol..even in one of the tweets from aarthi, she mentioned..being nice is oviyas strategy n public was right and left on her...lol
ramyvijay thumbnail
I really want the housemates to stop calling Snake as Thalaivar and Kavignar..

Agree that his poems/lyrics are good.. but adhukkaaga romba feel panni solra maadhiri moojai vachikkuraan.. I hate to see him.. basically I don't like those who perumai pattufy of his/her talents.. looks like more of thalaikanam
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ippadi oru angle irukko dangerous fellow 😑

Raiza is playing the same game with julie. It is a matter of who slips up firstπŸ˜‰ no sympathies to raiza.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
During the reporter task yesterday, oviya cleared up one thin clearly. She and gayathri have met like once and that too for a short time before BB. That is it.
I am glad that this came to the fore because gayathri kept making comments like "ivala pathi ennaku theriyatha" types hinting that Oviya's character was not very good outside. Looks like all that too is just gossips she heard.
Coming from where she comes from, I am surprised gayathri believes all that she hears. 🀒
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

enaku purinjichu neenga support panna maateenganu...Na thonradhey sonnen...πŸ˜ƒ

Hey sandy I also agree with you regarding vayapuri comments on food matter even he is doing it directly in front of ganesh...thats not funny all the time

But for julie... whatever vaiyapuri commented for that icecrem is right for me... becoz she was screaming like she sees ice ceam for the first time...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I really want the housemates to stop calling Snake as Thalaivar and Kavignar..

Agree that his poems/lyrics are good.. but adhukkaaga romba feel panni solra maadhiri moojai vachikkuraan.. I hate to see him.. basically I don't like those who perumai pattufy of his/her talents.. looks like more of thalaikanam

He's such an humblebrag. He pretends like he's very modest and humble about his talents but it's quite obvious that he's actually very proud of it and is trying to garner attention indirectly. It's really annoying to watch.